Paint.NET v3.30 BETA 1 is now available

I've got a problem here. When I installed 3.30 three extra Paint.NET shortcuts popped up on my desktop and my compute won't let me delete them of move them so they're not on my desktop.

What happened?

Never mind. I restarted my computer and they're gone now.

Also: The Ed Harvey effects are also not working

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Like he said, it works now. Also, the Selective Pallet plugin doesn't work either and I cannot find its thread.

I think that's one of Curtis' plugins. Try searching for Curtis in the author field.

I've got a problem here. When I installed 3.30 three extra Paint.NET shortcuts popped up on my desktop and my compute won't let me delete them of move them so they're not on my desktop.

What happened?

Never mind. I restarted my computer and they're gone now.

Yes, that's a Windows-ism. Restarting takes care of most Windows-isms.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Man I really hope the Drop Shadow plug-in starts working. I use that effect like all the time. :|

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Post subject: Popular Feature RequestsPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:59 pm

this is when that link u posted was opened (over a year ago). to put ETA at the end of things, means it will happen but not sure when, Now to keep thing on topic as you put it, i was asking would it happen in this Beta version?,

and the answer i was lookinh for is "No".

It doesn't matter how long ago it was posted. The fact that it's there with a "no ETA" tag on it means that it'll get here in the same amount of time whether you post asking for it or not, so don't clog our forum by asking for it. Thanks. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

How will the drop shadow plug-in get fixed for v3.30?

Why are you asking Rick? :roll:

I have no idea. :)

Sorry if this is not the right thread but since I downloaded this beta1 version I am encountering too many problems

(I am close to committ suicide :cry: please if this is the wrong thread readdress me to the right one in order I can get help to solve this trouble!)

Here is a "small" list

With curves +:

File: C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll

Effect Name: zachwalker.CurvesPlus.CurvesPlus

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.EventHandler`1' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.30.2980.33384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

at zachwalker.CurvesPlus.CurvesPlusConfigDialog..ctor()

at zachwalker.CurvesPlus.CurvesPlus.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

With Script lab:

File: C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ScriptLab

Full error message: System.MethodAccessException: PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectsMenu..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ConfigDialog..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ScriptLab.CreateConfigDialog()

With drop shadow:

File: C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll

Effect Name: Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadowEffect

Full error message: System.MethodAccessException: PaintDotNet.ColorWheel..ctor()

at Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadowConfigDialog.InitializeComponent()

While running gradient mapping:

This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.

Please e-mail this file to paint.net@hotmail.com so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.30 (Beta 1 Release build 3.30.2980.33387)

Time of crash: 06/03/2008 2.14.57

Application uptime: 00:02:51.7812500

OS Version: 5.1.2600.131072 Service Pack 2 Workstation x86

.NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.832 x86

Processor: 1x "Intel® Celeron® M CPU 430 @ 1.73GHz" @ ~1729MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2)

Physical memory: 503 MB

Tablet PC: no

Updates: true, 06/03/2008

Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: it-IT, hkcu: en-US, cc: it-IT, cuic: en-US

Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), HM(NullHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), Menu.File, PopulateFonts(), Open, AWAction(OpenFileAction), New, AWAction(NewImageAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.NewFileDialog), HF(AddNewBlankLayerFunction), HM(NewLayerHistoryMemento), Menu.Effects, Effect(CustomBrushes.EffectPlugin), HM(BitmapHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ProgressDialog), HF(DuplicateLayerFunction), Effect(PaintDotNet.Effects.UserScript), DWAction(HistoryUndoAction), Effect(PaintDotNet.Effects.ShadowEffect), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.Effects.ThreeAmountsConfigDialog), RepeatEffect(PaintDotNet.Effects.ShadowEffect), Effect(EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.VitriousEffect), ShowDialog(EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.VitriousEffectConfigDialog), Menu.Layers.Adjustments, Effect(pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.GradientMapping), ShowDialog(pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.ConfigDialog)

Loaded assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=3.30.2980.33387, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.30.2980.33384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.30.2980.33382, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.30.2980.33383, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.30.2980.33384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.30.2980.33385, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.30.2980.33385, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

AlignPlugin, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll

AlphaMask, Version=1.2.2859.32277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll

AlphaToGray, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaToGray.dll

Bars_H, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars_H.dll

Bevel, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Bevel_v1.4.0.0.dll

Border, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Border.dll

"Borders N' Shapes", Version=1.6.2832.28811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll

BW_Moire, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\BW_Moire.dll

CellMaker, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\CellMaker.dll

ColorBalance, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll

ColorModulo, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll

Col_Rainbow, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Col_Rainbow.dll

CurtisBlackEffects, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlackEffects.dll

Curves+, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll

CustomBrushes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll

Diagonal Lines, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll

EdHarvey.Edfects.Common, Version=3.30.2980.8423, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll

EdHarvey.Effects, Version=3.30.2980.8423, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll

EngraveEmboss, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\EngraveEmboss.dll

ErodeDilate, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll

Feather, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll

Film, Version=2.0.2906.31065, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll

Flip, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll

FlipPlugin, Version=1.0.2475.32074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\FlipPlugin.dll

Frames, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll

GaussianBlurChannel, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurChannel.dll

GaussianBlurPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll

Gradient Bars, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll

GradientBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll

Gradient Mapping, Version=1.0.2975.29956, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll

Gravity, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll

GridMaker, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll

Halo, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Halo.dll

HeightToNormal, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\HeightToNormal.dll

HexaGrid, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll

IniFile, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\IniFile.dll

PDNPI_IndirectUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\jchunn.dll

Jitter, Version=2.0.2791.32104, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll

KaleidoGen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll

Kaleidoscope, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll

LensFlare, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll

LightRays, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll

Majority, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll

MirrorRotate, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotate.dll

MirrorRotateMenu, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotateMenu.dll

Moire, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll

MultiColorGradient, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll

Nebulous, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll

NewtonFractal, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll

Oblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll

Octagonal, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Octagonal.dll

OrbGenerator, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\OrbGenerator.dll

Outline Object, Version=2.2.2907.36603, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll

Outline, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll

Panelling, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll

Pastel, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll

PhotoFloodFillPlugIn, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoFloodFillPlugIn.dll

PointWarpEffect, Version=1.1.0.31635, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\PointWarpEffect.dll

PolarRect, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\PolarRect.dll

Polygon, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll

PowerStretch, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\PowerStretch.dll

Psychedelic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Psychedelic.dll

pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.0.2975.36871, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.common.dll

Radialcolors, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll

rainbow3, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\rainbow3.dll

RainbowTwist, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll

RandDots, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Dots.dll

RandLines, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll

RandMaze1, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll

RandMaze2, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll

RectToPolar, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\RectToPolar.dll

ReflectionFlat, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ReflectionFlat.dll

ScanLines, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ScanLines.dll

ScriptLab, Version=1.6.2907.21842, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll

SeamlessHelper, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessHelper.dll

SeamlessTextureMaker, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll

ShadowEffect, Version=1.1.0.43197, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll

Shape3D, Version=1.2.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Shape3D.dll

SineCurve, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Sine Curve.dll

SinWaves, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll

Smooth, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Smooth.dll

Sparkles, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll

Sparkle, Version=2.6.0.78, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkle_Glitter.dll

Sparkle_Stars, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkle_Stars.dll

Spiral, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll

SpiroGraph, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll

SpiroShapes, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll

Splashes, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll

Splatter, Version=1.0.2978.34285, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll

Stars, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll

Steganography, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll

Stitch, Version=1.0.2808.37940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll

StripPrimaryColor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\StripPrimaryColor.dll

Tiles, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll

Toon, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Toon.dll

Transparency, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll

TreeGen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll

TubeOblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Tube Oblique.dll

Twistz, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Twistz.dll

UnsharpMask, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\UnsharpMask.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll

Vibrato, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll

WaterReflection, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll

Waves, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll

WetFloor, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll

XYCoords, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll

ZoomBlurDeluxe, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll

System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll

Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

DdsFileType, Version=1.11.2980.33386, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Programmi\Paint.NET\FileTypes\DdsFileType.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=it, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

Accessibility, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

Exception details:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.EventHandler`1' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.30.2980.33384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

at PaintDotNet.ColorsForm.InitializeComponent()

at PaintDotNet.ColorsForm..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.common.ColorsDialog..ctor(Boolean UseTwoColors)

at pyrochild.effects.common.GradientControl.ChangeColor()

at pyrochild.effects.common.GradientControl.OnMouseDoubleClick(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadowConfigDialog..ctor()

at Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadowEffect.CreateConfigDialog()

p.s.: Aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhh ( scream in capital bold ltext)

It's a beta. Those authors have not yet updated the plugins. It's not PdN, it's the plugins.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

:? So I suppose I have no other chance than just wait until they update their plug-ins (I suppose I cannot go back to 3.30, right?) it is really frustratring it keeps crashing or giving me plug-ins error messages.

Would it not be better if they update plug-ins before releasing a new version?

Thanks

:? So I suppose I have no other chance than just wait until they update their plug-ins (I suppose I cannot go back to 3.30, right?) it is really frustratring it keeps crashing or giving me plug-ins error messages.

Would it not be better if they update plug-ins before releasing a new version?

Thanks

Let the authors know in their plugin threads.

KaHuc.png