How to identify all elements on a layer

I downloaded a .psd file webpage template and am trying to make some edits. It has 50 layers and I'd like to know what is the best (quickest) way to identify what each layer contains. I used the search and couldn't find this answer.

Thanks.

Um. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question. But...

I don't know about you, but my favorite way of telling the difference between a rock and a tree is to look at it.

I can only image the same would apply to any sort of image, and any layers it might contain.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Um. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question. But...

I don't know about you, but my favorite way of telling the difference between a rock and a tree is to look at it.

Well, aren't you eager to make an of yourself.

If anyone would like me to explain my question further, I'll be happy to.

If you'll lose the attitude, you can try again. No cursing (that includes the word I removed); also, pyrochild was being helpful, and he's one of the most knowledgeable people on this site.

Be a little nicer, and I'll be happy to keep your next thread open.

This one is gone, though. Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.