romein

Multi Color Gradient

romein, can you please put a [serializable] attribute on any custom Types you are using in the EffectConfigToken, so that this plugin can be compatible with ScriptLab?

That would make homemade C4Ds a breeze.

I was working on a 3dsmax scene a few weeks ago, and went outside to have a smoke, when I looked up and saw this beautiful sunset (a deep blue transitioning to a fiery orange) and thought that would be a perfect background. Well after about 15 layers in PS I got it right and thought " there's got to be an easier way ". This is it. Thank you. Regardless of what the naysayers and complainers say, you've done a wonderful job.

I was working on a 3dsmax scene a few weeks ago, and went outside to have a smoke, when I looked up and saw this beautiful sunset (a deep blue transitioning to a fiery orange) and thought that would be a perfect background. Well after about 15 layers in PS I got it right and thought " there's got to be an easier way ". This is it. Thank you. Regardless of what the naysayers and complainers say, you've done a wonderful job.

Who's saying nay? The plugin is wonderful as is, bit that doesn't mean it can't be improved. :wink:

Is it possible for this plugin to be compatible with colours with transparency, so it has an additional alpha setting for the colours?

Hi, this is an excellent plugin but missing one of those gradient effects particularly "conical". Can this be possibly added?

Edited by jackfrost

Is anyone else having this trouble with the Multi Color Gradient Plugin with v.4.0.12?

It's not filling properly :/.

wIMsZ0C.png

Edited by Pixey

2 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

As a work around, you'll have to keep pressing Ctrl+F until the whole canvas gets filled.

Dear Toe_head2001!  <3

I have tried. You're absolutely right. Ctrl+F pressing. Thank you so much.  :cake:  :coffee:

5 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

As a work around, you'll have to keep pressing Ctrl+F until the whole canvas gets filled.

Thank you VERY much for that tip - as long as it works, pressing C+F will do me fine :).

Doesn't work without Control+F for me.

Pretty handy once you know the secret.

unfortunately the ctrl + f solution doesn't work if you're trying to make a transparent gradient, the duplicates will just overlap. shame that a pretty useful plugin from nearly 10 years ago doesn't work as intended anymore, i wonder what broke it?