Need help with horizontal lines

Hey guys I am kinda new to pdn and I have been seeing sigs with horizontal lines on them like this one.

halo_shock.png

That's darkshock's sig Sorry I didn't ask before but I couldn't find any other ones at this time.

As you can see to the left of the render you can see those horizontal black lines and I know how to make them vertical but sideways like that it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out here :D

samusaj3.png

I'm not on my home computer at the moment, or else I could give you the exact name of the plugin. There are 2 gradient bar plugins (that I know of). The one you were speaking of was made by Pyrochild, and the other coder I can't remember...thought it was BoltBait, but I checked his site and didn't see it.

Pyrochild's effect does the horizontal gradient bars, and the other plugin does the vertical ones.

If worse comes to worse and you can't locate it, you could use Pyrochild's plugin and then Rotate/Zoom it so it's vertical, then Panel it over to the edge.