How to Install Plugins ×

Jesse Chunn Plugin Pack (March 8, 2008)

jchunn

• 5 months later...

Hello Jesse:

I was a bit intrigued concerning your stencil plug in with the pack. New to the scene here at Paint.net. How do I take the dll file and register or include it in the Adobe Photoshop CS2 plugins? I tried to copy into a folder within folder of Adobe Photoshop, but it does not come up . Am I ignorantly doing this step wrong or is there instruction to doing this correctly?

I did finally get the message from the fact Paint.NEt is an actual application and the plug-ins go into that effects folder. But still are these effects or plug-ins available for Adobe Photoshop CS2 or similar.

8) Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is it possible to select white? I scanned in an image, and my black outline has random white pixels in it. So I was planning on filling the entire outside of the image with something like red, and then doing a replace white -> black and then refilling the outside with white. I can't seem to ever get the white to be selected. I have black set as my primary and the checkbox to replace with primary checked as well.

• 1 year later...

I don't know if anyone will see this, But I just tryed to install the bricks plugin and it wouldn't work. It went in the paint.net files fine but I can't find it once I open paint.net. I have looked under everything and it's not there.

Help? Please!

• 1 year later...

It's a zipped file.  Unzip it then move or copy the *.dll files to your Paint.NET/Effects folder.  Do not try to open or run the *.dll files.

More information: https://boltbait.com/pdn/InstallingEffects.php

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, doughty said:

Thought 'Report Post' was for spam and such stuff.:tardnoes:

If a post needs a moderator's attention, you can use 'Report Post'.

For example, to nominate a piece of art to the Galleria, you'd use 'Report Post'.

You don't need to report spam though. We'll see it in the Activity feed.

• Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab