Sign in to follow this  
jchunn

Jesse Chunn Plugin Pack (March 8, 2008)

@hossa_x you might just want to say what exactly your problem is so someone can answer.

example" I managed to get the dll into the effects but x effect doesn't show up...or I get error message..."

give the guys a starting point, you're likely to get a quicker answer.

ciao

OMA

Hello Jesse:

I was a bit intrigued concerning your stencil plug in with the pack. New to the scene here at Paint.net. How do I take the dll file and register or include it in the Adobe Photoshop CS2 plugins? I tried to copy into a folder within folder of Adobe Photoshop, but it does not come up . Am I ignorantly doing this step wrong or is there instruction to doing this correctly?

I did finally get the message from the fact Paint.NEt is an actual application and the plug-ins go into that effects folder. But still are these effects or plug-ins available for Adobe Photoshop CS2 or similar.

8) Thank you in advance.

=_=''''

We're on a PDN forum, you know. And I'm not a programmer but I don't think Photoshop is written in .NET code.

Why would these plugins work with Photoshop ?

I'm un-pinning this for now because the pinned list of plugins needs to be trimmed a little. But, this post will at least bump it to the top of active topics.

Is it possible to select white? I scanned in an image, and my black outline has random white pixels in it. So I was planning on filling the entire outside of the image with something like red, and then doing a replace white -> black and then refilling the outside with white. I can't seem to ever get the white to be selected. I have black set as my primary and the checkbox to replace with primary checked as well.

I don't know if anyone will see this, But I just tryed to install the bricks plugin and it wouldn't work. It went in the paint.net files fine but I can't find it once I open paint.net. I have looked under everything and it's not there.

Help? Please!

@jchunn Nice to see you back. I just want to say thanks for your plugins. It was the brick effect that made me discover and play with Paint.net. :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eli said:

@jchunn Nice to see you back. I just want to say thanks for your plugins. It was the brick effect that made me discover and play with Paint.net. :) 

That makes my day.

3 minutes ago, doughty said:

jchunn's zip file needs to be made readable.

Fixed. For this type of issue (broken zip attachment), please use the 'Report Post' link.

9 hours ago, doughty said:

Thought 'Report Post' was for spam and such stuff.:tardnoes:

If a post needs a moderator's attention, you can use 'Report Post'.

For example, to nominate a piece of art to the Galleria, you'd use 'Report Post'.

You don't need to report spam though. We'll see it in the Activity feed.

• Upvote 1