Picture Resize Problem

Rollercoast19

Hello,

I have nine pictures and I am trying to paste those nine pictures on 8.5'' X 11'' canvas. So I divide those dimensions by three so that I can have three rows and three columns. However, when I paste the resized images (2.83'' X 3.67'') they don't fit correctly. They are too small. I don't have keep aspect ratio clicked (if the matters).

So I think there might be a image resizing problem.

If I am doing something wrong, and it isn't a problem, please tell me.

Thanks!

-Brent-

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You need to read my post more closely.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ack! My profuse apologies. That was supposed to be in another thread. I'm so sorry - you're not missing anything. I am. :-D

Disregard!

I'm not sure I completely understand the question, but what I think you need to do is make sure the DPI of your images is the same. Go to Image -> Resize.

In the dialog that pops up, there should be a textbox that says Resolution. The value in it will probably be something like 96.00 pixels/inch.

Before pasting your pictures, make sure that value is the same on all of your pictures.

I hope that helps. (It probably won't, though, because I'm only pretending to know what the hell I'm talking about :roll: )

Ack! My profuse apologies. That was supposed to be in another thread. I'm so sorry - you're not missing anything. I am. :-D

Disregard!

Do I need to start worrying about you? :shock:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Do I need to start worrying about you? :shock:

Probably.

I'm not sure I completely understand the question, but what I think you need to do is make sure the DPI of your images is the same. Go to Image -> Resize.

In the dialog that pops up, there should be a textbox that says Resolution. The value in it will probably be something like 96.00 pixels/inch.

Before pasting your pictures, make sure that value is the same on all of your pictures.

I hope that helps. (It probably won't, though, because I'm only pretending to know what the hell I'm talking about :roll: )

That worked! When I resized my images they were at 72 pixels/inch. So I made the 8.5''x11'' canvas at 72 pixels/inch and it worked perfectly. Thanks soo much!

Sorry again! Glad it worked out.

That worked! When I resized my images they were at 72 pixels/inch. So I made the 8.5''x11'' canvas at 72 pixels/inch and it worked perfectly. Thanks soo much!

Glad I could be of some assistance. Kind of surprised, too ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!