cannot write text in colour!!

jutbiz

need help!

I want to write text in any colour. But this programm only writes down this text with no colour.

I tried to use a new plane for this text..but nothing!

I´ve choosen different primary and second colours but nothing.

This programm only writes text with no colour.

Next few minutes I will lose my hair because of this not userfriendly programm...........

Please help!!

Thanks

Sven

Are you sure you chose a color canvas when you created the new image? Paint.NET should type the text in whichever primary color you have chosen.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Next few minutes I will lose my hair because of this not userfriendly programm...........

haha i would have to disagree wit this statement i think PDN is an EXTREMELY userfreindly program and the text should come up the color you have chosen for your primary color...

Yums2.png

All My Sigs Made Wit Paint.Net {my current sig was made in a rush}

You mean that no text is showing up at all?

Make sure that you have your top layer selected, and that the checkbox next to that layer is checked so it is visible.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Make sure you don't have anything selected when you type text.

Usually this problem is related to the fact that someone has a selection active and they are trying to type text outside of that selection.

You can make sure nothing is selected by pressing ESC.

Or, you can simply select the entire canvas by pressing Ctrl-A. That works as well.

• 2 weeks later...