Heres a suggestion, lock transarency values for a layer

Being that I often make sigs and logos, doing anything flashy on the text is a royal pain in the as I always lose the transparency when I do it. But if there is an option on the layers that makes locking transparency possible, it would make text in logos much easier to work with.

Locking transparency meaning that the alpha values will remain unchanged, Hell or high water. Only downside I can think of is that people will forget to turn it off, but that can be remedied easily.

Being that I often make sigs and logos, doing anything flashy on the text is a royal pain in the a** as I always lose the transparency when I do it. But if there is an option on the layers that makes locking transparency possible, it would make text in logos much easier to work with.

Locking transparency meaning that the alpha values will remain unchanged, Hell or high water. Only downside I can think of is that people will forget to turn it off, but that can be remedied easily.

If you create a new layer underneath the one you want to keep alpha values on then merge or layer down onto it that will preserve the alpha of whatever was on the layer.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I bet BoltBait is jealous he couldn't make that plugin. :P

I think you mean "didn't," not "couldn't."

You're right. Thanks for correcting me. I'm sure BoltBait, could make that if he wanted to. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y