How to resize and send/upload to web from Paint.Net?

Spring68

Hi:

I'm completely new to Paint.Net, because my current knowledge regarding 'resizing' is accessing My Picture/XP. Now, I want to upload/send my resized/Medium Photoes to the Hobby-related Discussion Group directly from Paint.Net, ... not from My Picture/XP.

My questions are:

(1) How to resize photoes at 'Medium?'

After that,

(2) How to send/upload 'resized/Medium' photoes directly from Paint.net to the discussion Group I've been participating?

Thanks for your help in advance. :?:

2) How to send/upload 'resized/Medium' photoes directly from Paint.net to the discussion Group I've been participating?
As Boltbait quite rightly said, you can't.

However, a tutorial has been created detailing the upload of photos to the web for use on message boards, perhaps you could adapt it to your needs:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

Uploading to Photobucket/Imageshack is the same no matter what purpose you have set. The tutorial has also been recently updated.

Also, even though the tutorial does have the Paint.NET Forum in mind, the principles are practically identical for the majority of forum boards. You may consult your intended forum for additional details on uploading to your posts.

And, if you ever find yourself in the need of the tutorial, although unable to find this post, it will always be linked in my signature under the clickable link of 'how to use images in your posts, signatures, and avatars'.

It's not what you were hoping for, but as close as.