Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for v3.5.11 - Updated January 31, 2015

Good work Bolt. :mtdew::mtdew:

But, I seem to have the same problem with the stripes when using feather. =\

Doesn't happen all the time, but it's annoying when it does and I don't know what causes it.

I have the latest version, and have read the thread...I'll try installing the plugin again and see what happens.

If you can help, that'd be great.

EDIT:

Just reinstalled. Works fine on most things. Gets funky on AA'd stuff, but that's understandable.

Haven't gotten the stripes yet. :D

Before applying BoltBait's very powerful 'Feather'

plugin as Feather was causing distorted results when applied to already

existing antialiasing

Yeah...I haven't been on the forum much lately. xD

Thanks. :mtdew:

Hey Boltbait? I got one word for you, you'rethebestandweallwantmoreofyourtotallyawesomeplugins!!! :D

Wait a sec... That wasn't a normal word, was it?

This is my first attempt at installing a plug in. I want to use the Feather effect and some others but I am still very new at all of this. I installed it from here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22819&hilit=feather+plug+ins

into D:\paint.net\Effects (paint.net is on my D drive because my C drive is tiny). I then went and extracted it, closed the paint.net program, reopened it and nothing was there. I have read through many other troubleshooting posts and tried everything I could find (and understand). I've tried it twice and no luck. Could somebody help me? Also, if this helps..when I opened the effects folder it was empty. Is that normal or am I somehow in the wrong place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Which one are you looking for? "Feather" appears in the "Effects > Object" submenu. "Transparency" appears in the "Adjustments" menu. They're not in the same specific location.

I still haven't figured this out! Could somebody please help me? I gave details to my problem earlier but as far as I can tell nobody has responded to me yet. I have 3.36 and I unzipped it and put it in the effects folder but nothing shows up in paint.

I can see what's going on. You need to remove them from the BoltBait folder and place the DLL files in the Effects folder directly.