Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

BoltBait's Plugin Pack for v3.5.11 - Updated January 31, 2015

Hmmm... my plugin pack gets over 100 downloads per day and you're the first to complain about this error. I wonder if it is a problem with a setting in your browser. Perhaps it is preventing you from downloading ANY (zip) file?

Hmmm.... I don't know... here is what I tried...

1. Emptied my browser cache and restarted IE7.

2. Disabled Windows firwall.

3. Disabled my antivirus/security software.

4. Restarted IE7, logged in, tried downloading again... same result.

5. Tried using Mozilla Firefox browser with the same result (although the error message was slightly different... "This object has been blocked").

6. Successfully downloaded and opened a zip file from geocaching.com

I'll keep nibbling at the problem, and thank you for your prompt reply :)

Many thanks for the reminder, and I was finally able to download and install the plugins- I kept refreshing the 403 page and voila, it finally worked! :)

Now comes the fun part... and thanks again for your help!

So any ideas about the new plug-in?

What do you mean? ;)

(OK, actually, I do have 3 new plugins... 2 ready to go and 1 being optimized by Ed Harvey right now. I'll publish all three when he's done.)

So any ideas about the new plug-in?

What do you mean? ;)

(OK, actually, I do have 3 new plugins... 2 ready to go and 1 being optimized by Ed Harvey right now. I'll publish all three when he's done.)

A little hint of what they are? :lol:

If they're halfway as good as every other plug - in in this pack then I can't wait ... in fact all you guys who take the time and effort to make the plug - ins are doing an excellent job.

Thank You.

I went to your site and found your arrow plugin. This can be very useful for tutorials and I just want to say thank you. One thing about the plugin though is that I wish in the plugin, you could change the width of the arrow in the plugin instead of having to go to change the paintbrush width or line width in order for it to work. Another thing about this plugin that would be great, but not needed would be able to change the arrow color in the plugin instead of going to the color wheel. Sorry for lots of requests on this plugin, but it would be great if you could do that.

oh great, after finishing this post, i realized that there was already a feature of this in the updated version of pdn. I didn't even know that you could do that until now...lol :oops:

Major update to the plugin pack today. I rewrote most stuff, added some stuff, and fixed my Rainbow Palette file.

Enjoy. 8)

P.S. I know the effects are good, give me some feedback on the new Palette file! ;)

I just tried the old feather in 3.36. It does some freaky stuff, but I love the effect!

28v4lmf.png

Perhaps you could make it into a separate plug in... Outline lines?

Is it possible to improve bevel selection for the next update?

I'd like:

- A degree wheel to chose the angle of the "light".

- And a bevel mode which doesn't bevel a selection, but objects surrounded by transparent pixels?

Does anybody understand my gibberish?

Is it possible to improve bevel selection for the next update?

I'd like:

1) A degree wheel to chose the angle of the "light".

2) And a bevel mode which doesn't bevel a selection, but objects surrounded by transparent pixels?

Does anybody understand my gibberish?

Answers:

1) viewtopic.php?p=206178#p206178

2) use magic wand on transparent pixel, Ctrl-I to invert selection, run effect.

2) use magic wand on transparent pixel, Ctrl-I to invert selection, run effect.

Yeah i know that, but the result has aliased edges then... It's still not as clean as an Alphamask :/

I always immitated this effect with pyros object outline plugin. I just added two angled outlines...Is it really so hard to code this? Or to automating these steps: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25452 (PART II)

Note: All plugins in this pack have been updated for Paint.NET 3.36.

Effects > Steganography

• Hidden.png Hide Image - Used to hide one image inside of another. Secret agent stuff. Useful for placing a hidden watermark in your image (like a copyright message, etc.)
:idea:
Reveal Hidden B&W Image - The companion to Hide Image, this reveals a previously hidden image.
Reveal Hidden Color Image - The companion to Hide Image, this reveals a previously hidden image.

Thanks BoltBait for all your hard work, and time with everything you do here.

I have used your plugins a lot, and really appreciate them.

I recently downloaded your latest and greatest for 3.36, but the Steganography Reveals still dont seem to work (they do the same strip thing as your other plug ins did, before the update). I didnt see anyone else mention this, but I felt I would let you know.

Again, thanks for everything. You stuff is great. :D

You're right! Dang! How'd I miss that one?!

Oh well, I'll get an update out in the next day or so.

Thanks for the note.

I'm very new to this program & am trying to 'get it all'. So far so good, but I need some guidance.I have looked for the answer to this, but haven't found what I need.

I did download the 'boltbait.zip pack' of plugins, to C: Program Files/Paint.NET/Effects. Unzipped it sucessfully. Now, where is it? (I mean, in Paint, where do I find the new plugins?) :?

Thank you!!!!!

I'm very new to this program & am trying to 'get it all'. So far so good, but I need some guidance.I have looked for the answer to this, but haven't found what I need.

I did download the 'boltbait.zip pack' of plugins, to C: Program Files/Paint.NET/Effects. Unzipped it sucessfully. Now, where is it? (I mean, in Paint, where do I find the new plugins?) :?

Thank you!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023&start=0

wrong thread...