Making a collage of pictures

jenn

I did layer all the pictures on one sheet but i cant see them to resize them. Now what. I dont understand what the layering is all about? Can you just not import the pictures and size to fit page? I am still having trouble.

You have probably used MS Publisher. You can resize an image by clicking on its layer and then resizing it just like in publisher.

If you still struggle just use MS Paint.

KaHuc.png

No, if you struggle with PdN, you'll probably struggle with Paint, too. Just ask if you have any more questions that you can't find the answer to using http://searchpaint.net .

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I am a first time user of anything to do with paint and pictures. I did import the layers but i cant move them, they seem to be ontop of each other but i cant get to the ones in the back to move them. Every time i try to resize the top picture it moves it to the top of the page and i cant get the picture back. Can you give me a step by step for dummies to follow? Thanks so much

What is Ms Publisher? Okay i have done that. Now when i move the picture it moves a clear box but not the picture and the little lines keep going round and round on the page to where i have moved the picture to, how do i stop that from moving and keep the picture there? The picture does not want to stay, and when i resize it it does not stay the size i moved it to. Thanks again, i will keep you busy all night with my stupidity.

After i import the first picture it is there and the lines are going around and around, then when i use the move selection button it moves the clear box but not the picture, i am not sure if this is what is to happen. Then when i resize it and move it to a corner, and inport another picture and resize it and move it the first picture becomes smaller and smaller and then disappears. thanks so much.