Unable to Use Jitter ??

Ok- So i downloaded the jitter plugin-and I have it in the Effects folder for Paint.net- however i can't seem to find it anywhere when i try to use it. I wouldn't think its because of having the 3.22 version- but i was able to get Shadow and feather just fine.

Any ideas?

it's under effects>distort

desktop.jpg

If you've placed the .dll file into the Paint.NET effects folder, also make sure you've closed out and restarted Paint.NET and it should be there

and @Mike, I think this is the right spot, as they're not having a problem with the plugin (such as a crash), just can't locate it

No no, I think Mike.Ryan52 was right. As it is concerned with the Jitter plugin, the query should have been placed in that topic - you know, to keep all concerns within one location and such.

Regardless of where to post, the location of the plugin, once installed, is noted in the first post of the plugin topic, so there was little need to post the question anyway. Unless that is not what Chickaroo is referring to.

Mike and Myrddin are correct. Please post this in that plugin's thread.

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.