Jump to content

stretching a person

Recommended Posts

Generally, Photoshop's Liquify tool is used for something so drastic (of course that's no where near an option with PdN... :|)

You could try small 'negative' bulges at different areas around the image.

I think that you might be able to adapt the 'Real Car --> Toy Car Conversion' tutorial to suit your needs as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...