david.atwell's Personal Gallery!

david.atwell

Where's the "david.atwell always gets first post" sig? :(

I didn't make it. :-) That was a gift from...Sozo, I think...

Good memory, though! It's been a while since I had that one.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 3 weeks later...

Election day signature added.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yet Another Holiday Sig added.

That user was a spammer.

Thank you for your comments, guys! I appreciate it.

david atwell, I think it's good that you made a sig just to remember us of all the soldiers that died or sacrefied themselves for us, even though I'm Dutch I really appreciate it.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

New sig/av set posted. Happy Thanksgiving!

david atwell, I think it's good that you made a sig just to remember us of all the soldiers that died or sacrefied themselves for us, even though I'm Dutch I really appreciate it.

Thank you! It's what I was going for. :-) Glad you enjoyed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another update for another new sig/av combo!

Looks great, man! I love how the blur text makes it looks like it's moving, but it's not. Nice to see you are still up and about in these forum.

You, Ash, Expiration, Oma, Goonie, Helen, and Welshblue are part of the reasons I joined PDN. I am enjoying this program very much.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Put up my latest two Sig/Av combos.

Very nice, but I would have to say, if a woman who loved me looked at me like that I would be a bit worried. Which one is love and which one is hate? :?

• 3 months later...

Nice work. Like the back to the future sig. You like Shpe3D? XD I used it to make a futuristic box, then added glow, then splinter and changed the mode to lighten and messed with the other settings, ang got this (of course at the end I had to remove the black created from the lighten): The Pwn Cube :o

Pawn Burger of Lasers:

DA_PWN_BURGER_OF_LASERS_by_paint_net_ROCKS.png

Very nice, but I would have to say, if a woman who loved me looked at me like that I would be a bit worried. Which one is love and which one is hate? :?

Lol. Red is love, black is hate, thats my guess. but thats spam (or is it?) so I'll just stop talking.

Pawn Burger of Lasers:

DA_PWN_BURGER_OF_LASERS_by_paint_net_ROCKS.png

Well, the "hate" woman has intentionally more frightening features. :-P