Web layouts?

Hi,

Okay, so I want to make something like this using PDN: http://www.freecsstemplates.org/preview/embouteillage. I know this question was probably asked lots of times, but please don't yell at me. :cry: It's not the exact layout because I have my own website, but basically the graphics. How would I put that into my website? Please help.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Are you asking how to intergrate the graphics into a CSS template? If so, find another forum, this is really not the place for such questions.

Otherwise, please explain what you mean by putting it on your website.

Stephan is correct; this is a Paint.NET forum. Our expertise really isn't in web layouts, for many of us. Try a Google search for "HTML Basics."

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hmm...I thought I locked this. :-)

Thread Locked

Nothing personal.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.