Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Go to my gallery...just follow the link under the sig.

I'll post one here as well...apologies if I have broken the rules.

TheBowl.png

Incubus

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@barbieq25

Whoa! That's really nice! I really don't understand how people make objects look glassy/crystal like. The background

goes perfect. But the top of the thing, theres the purple fog thing, I think it takes most of the attention to it, so I

think you could make it less visible. overall, 8/10. marvelous

Thanks for the feedback. Incubus is a demon. Title should have given you a clue as to how to read the image.

Pleased you like it.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@barbieq25

Whoa! That's really nice! I really don't understand how people make objects look glassy/crystal like.

She has magical powers. I like the texture on your planet. Very nice piece. You should add some more stuff to it.

@ Falken, AWESOME !!! Wow what a cool pic. I love it. Great idea!

@ Barbieq, Beautiful piece Barbieq ! Love the colors and glassiness. So pretty. :D

This spacescape was inspired by a piece by Peter Pawn.

The obelisk

th_StarfieldObalisk.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Well... You guys are good! Right now im working on a piece of one of thoose glass cases in jewlery stores. The beads and necklaces are the biggest part. I havnt started on that part yet. Im still on the case... XD :mrgreen:

So im building my mini city and I just started. Its on my mini city.com. Here the link to mine! I really appreciate it!http://my-oldcountry.myminicity.com

Well... You guys are good! Right now im working on a piece of one of thoose glass cases in jewlery stores. The beads and necklaces are the biggest part. I havnt started on that part yet. Im still on the case... XD :mrgreen:

That is quite an undertaking! Love to see it.

Possum that is the most amazing image! Peter Pawn's idea was brilliant & I love what you have done with it.

The reflections & the colours are just spot on.

We are supposed to score each other? Ok, I give you 10/10 because it is so great.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@Possom

The obelisk scene looks pretty nice! When I try to press your image, it's taking me a long time to load, and

I still haven't looked at it full size. But I do see the mirror, and I think you did a really

good job at producing the reflection effect. But the background, although it does give it a

nice space feel, I think you used to many colours, or too many gases. But the bigger planet's

texture does look neat. But once again, I will try to look at it full size. overall, 7.6/10.

next, a little space scene. I was trying to go a whole 'nother way, but then I got this.

I tried to make it better by adding a small planet. rate?

spacescenee.png

I like the fact that the planet isn't the most up front part of the piece it's just kind of a side note in the back.

It really lets the otehr parts stand out.

I don't like the part of the cloud (or what ever you wanna call it) thats is totally white i think it takes away from the piece.

But otherwise good job :)

PDNwarriors <---- Click and Join :lol:

spinrendersig.jpg

The World Is Your Canvas

@HF Cars, The planet is blurry and its really distracting from the whole piece.

Also, the Red lines through the planet don't work very well in my opinion.

On the good side, the rings on the planet look fantastic! and the spacey nebula also looks very good but i dont like the color choice IMO.

@ Mayor_McSteeze:

I know, I just wanted to add more effects to it!

Nice job on the rain piece! Looks like it is raining at the beach. Just like how it did on my last vacation. :(

:lol: :lol:

Nice rain Mayor, looks very wet :lol:

Here is one of my latest pieces, titled The Creator

thecreator.png

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

I don't know if I should say it's pretty or it's awesome!

Fantastic texture on the planet & great choice of colour. Maybe a few too many bright stars too close to the planet? I dunno. You do these space things so well.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Very nice! the reflected light on the texture surface on the bottom right is fantastic! very very nice, the extra bright stars do take away from realism, but heck, this looks more like a fantasy image to me anyway, which is spectacular in its own right.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

You do these space things so well.

As for the stars, there's sort of a hidden meaning to my picture, the planet has the same colours as a colour wheel and the stars can be seen as little paint splotches, it's sort of like a little colour palette floating through space. :wink:

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild