Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Kemaru I think it just needs a drop shadow.

When I got done with this I thought maybe I had drawn the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. Maybe because I gave him arms.

I still like him.

snowmanB1sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Janettsue: I love the ribbon :3 Your background seems a little too busy, though. Maybe something less disturbing? Great work, I really admire your work, it stands out :)

I've been seing a lot of orbs around lately, so I decided to try creating one myself. I think I made a pretty decent job.

GlassButton.png

Constructive criticism is welcome. :D

Like I said before, the inside portion looks great but the edges seem 2D.

Wow! Nice snowman, Janettsue! I love the buttons.

This is sort of like practice for a larger, more complex piece I'm planning:

Tell me if/how you think it could be improved.

th_rubystar.png

nice! sweet! special! tell me how you did this ! I'm anxious to see the finished project. but don't hurry take your time and really nail it on the head. I think you are one to a real winner!

ciao OMA

Ok, here's the end product (click for larger image):

windows-applewallpaper-th.png

I have a 1280X800 version, but Photobucket won't allow anything that large, for whatever reason.

Not quite sure what to call it yet, any ideas?

Amazing job.Love the floor textures and reflections,it looks great.As far as a name,thats a tough one.If i come up with any suggestions i'll be sure to post.

PyroTechniques, It is Pyro Techno Candy. Love it!

I am sure you have all done something and when you got done you wished you had done this or that different

but you spent too many hours on it to have the heart to start over. That is how I feel about this. I guess that

is what they call learning. Still it is not a bad piece so I will post it here. I like how the chimney looks. I thought

about using the render bricks effect but I didn't want it to look that perfect, organized...whatever. Uniform!

th_1rooftop5sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Ok, here's the end product (click for larger image):

windows-applewallpaper-th.png

I have a 1280X800 version, but Photobucket won't allow anything that large, for whatever reason.

Not quite sure what to call it yet, any ideas?

How about Competitio?

I think it's very polished and clean.

@Janettsue: Cute and well textured :3

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Lots of good stuff happening here lately

@PyroTechniques--- I like it :) It's nice and shiny

@janettsue--- Nice design I especially like how you incorporated it into a gift box. The ribbon on the box is pretty cool too :)

I'm in a Christmas mood too :D

Present_by_Worldnewser.png

CC would be to:

clean up the edges & side of the pick guard.

Make the wammy bar connection more detailed and change the width of the neck and keep the strings straight.

Overall gooood work, :D

Oh, add some neck inlays too. :)

•♪♫♫♪•

FoolsBlood.png

|- The Rules -|- çobblestones -|- CaMo -|- MeTaL -|

╠═╧╨»Φ«╨╤═╣

CC would be to:

clean up the edges & side of the pick guard.

Make the wammy bar connection more detailed and change the width of the neck and keep the strings straight.

Overall gooood work, :D

Oh, add some neck inlays too. :)

thanks, the pick guard isnt great, i know...

im fairly new to the whole "make awesome with PDN" thing, so i tried thats all ill say...thanks for the advice.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

That's looking really good LJXD! I would displace the shadow of the pole by saving the snow texture as a png and then running Alpha Displacement on displacement.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!