Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

@ LFC4Ever ... the spacescape looks great, loving the planet texture.

@ St. Jim ... I like the second set of marbles.

@ Jizer ... the silver card wallet looks pretty cool.

@ Topezia ... nooooooo not Christmas stuff already :cry: (Bad enough my wife can tell me how many days until then :? ) But I like your card :)

My attempt at a pdn garden. Everything pdn with a lot of interpretation of oma's palm leaf tut, and use of the Lightray plug - in.

pdngarden.png

* Currently a WIP with a few more plants to 'create' to fill in the gaps. Floating plants not that realistic :roll::D

My attempt at a pdn garden. Everything pdn with a lot of interpretation of oma's palm leaf tut, and use of the Lightray plug - in.

pdngarden.png

* Currently a WIP with a few more plants to 'create' to fill in the gaps. Floating plants not that realistic :roll::D

Love it! Just love that central one (wanna know how you made it :D ), bottom leaves and bottom left ones, and the plant on the right (it was easier if I just said I love them all but the purple ones which I like a little less :lol: ) Don't know if it the wall is intentionally like that, otherwise I think if you wanna make a regular one and show the sky beneath just enlarge the canvas size, I love it anyhow (and do not forget to give tips on how you made that ivy (is it :?: ) :D

Ciao

Ciao

Thanks topezia. The wall will be gone in the finished image. I've got to finish the Cacti and Water lillies (When I've worked out how to make them look better :):roll: )

The ivy started out here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27351&p=225691#p225691 and I made a few changes in trying to get the bark more realistic. It was Noise and Relief and a few different blending modes after duplicating layers ( I learn a lot from messing around ) to get it how I wanted. The leaves are more blending modes and getting a bit carried away with Glow on Effects>>>Photo>>>Glow.

Actually I want to re-make it for the finished image so I'll keep notes and PM them to you if you want?

I hope I am not infringing on a copyright with the following. If so, I'll yank it right down.

th_roundbrushbanner.jpg

If anybody wants them, I made a cursor out of this brush and another one, which you can download here.

Just drop them in your cursor folder and enjoy. Disable mouse pointer shadow for these as they comes with shadows.

Here is my try. I know it needs a lot of work, but I think that just by looking at yours and not following a tut for it, it turned out pretty well... what do you think?

3013986153_01e5b16fc3_o.png

Nice work Janettesue...very mysterious. Do I detect Xor??? anyway here's

A comet i did this afternoon for a t-shirt i'm designing hope you like!!!

(I know...overuse of dents)

e2-1.jpg

Please Comment!!! :lol::lol:

WOW! I like this better than mine. This is the effect I was going for, but couldn't achieve it.. could you do a tut, please!?! :D

@Janettsue: I like it, but I think she's a little too thin...

@J2K: I love that, but what is it? I agree with you about the edges, though.

I made this sticker/badge just a little while ago. I really like it. The background was slightly improvised, and 100% PDN :D

Badgewithwoodbackground.png

@ Jedi12 ... add some colours and it could be quite a nice Tartan ?

How did you do that, some weave and relief ?

@ Jannettsue ... I really like her. For some reason the yellow of the dress is very appealing :?

(Must add - I have never worn a dress of any colour :oops: :wink: )