Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

It looks good except for the :AntiAliasingOff: . The reflection isn't too good though. With the pencil in this position, all you need to do is flip vertically, position, transparent gradient, lower opacity/transparency. Also, lower the opacity of the glare, its a little too strong.

Yeah I did the transparent gradient thing first, but than since Reflection was made into a plugin I thought that might be better. Also the glare is strong is because when I used Curves Luminosity it changed the original gradient, but not that part. I will try and fix that later.

swsig2.png

Gamertag 360: xX 8 Balll (Three L's)

Free Web Hosting

@KonArtist: Like that pencil, I am waiting to see it completed! I did try some Photoshop's tut but I get stucked sometimes cause I never know which paint.net tool corresponds to the PS ones :?

I made some steps further on this:

timeout0.png

Comments/feedbacks? :D

Ciao,

@topezia: some gradients look like they are larger than the watch. I hope you mean what I mean, it's the first light gradient if you look from the middle to the right.

@KonArtist: looks good except for the :AntiAliasingOff: and the reflection, that one is far off.

I think this is my best work so far, though I'm not planning to use it in the near future.

hartjebliksem.jpg

Maybe I day I will put some names on the rings. :wink:

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

@Boude: Yes I know what you mean, I overdid with that fading glow which was intended to add a simulation of depth, they should add a special plug-in named brakes just for me :D

I like the texture and the gold/bronze color you gave to your rings but shouldn't the electrified

linking heart be better in blue/violet?

@worldnewser: Thanks! But please put the light on that (got the sight of a mole and had to glue my eyeballs to the screen to see something) so you will forgive me this little joke: :wink:

loop50.gif

@welshblue: Lovely, my fav is the top one on the left and the pillow looks really pretty!

Ciao,

@topezia: Well in my country red is the colour of love, we even have a song just about red, but it's Dutch so you probably won't understand a single word of it, and the reason why I let the middle of the line red is because I wanted to leave the lightning effect.

yhsjjie.png

Like the mouth thingy :o .

How did you make it? (stock or from scratch?)

I'll just throw this out here:

th_kjemi123.jpg

^clickable^

Another image I made to another chemistry report... :roll:

I agree with Ash and they look perfect, I cannot see any flaw!

But you know I love your art (the hedgehog....unforgettable :) and many many others )

For my image no stock, made from scratch (you'd never guess how much evil can hide under an apparently innocent plug-in like kaleidoscope, plus a shape 3 d, plus layers blending mode, plus many curves + color adjustements, plus tilting and rotating with the rotate/zoom tool... :mrgreen:)

Ciao

@olav.k.m: almost flawless, but the text (50ml) isn't curved and the egdes of the bottle of water are slightly jagged, however I can't find a single other flaw in it, overall great job.

@topezia: It's scaring me to death :shock: , but shape 3d wasn't the plugin for this as it doesn't give depth to the teeth. My advise: only use the smaller one, no flaw in there.

@ash: Your location is an URL.

The product of boreness:

pong.jpg

The name of this game was pong right?

yhsjjie.png

thanks for the comments guys :D

I don't very often get inspiration to make things from scratch (anymore), so when I am in need of a figure for schoolwork or anything I tend to use too much time and energy on them :roll:

It's fun though :P

The product of boreness:

pong.jpg

Been there, but haven't done that. Looks cool, though if you intend the ball-thingy to look like eh.. a ball, you might want to make the dark radial gradient on it, a light radial gradient instead.

dragonseyesig.png

@Olav.k.m: you're right, my goal was to make a slightly dented sphere, however I think it's the only flaw in it. Maybe one day I will change it...

yhsjjie.png

@ Boude:

While I agree that teeth needed more depth, I do not on the use of shape 3d, cause it gave sphericity to the mouth/throath, should I have lot of time (and a lot of abilitiy...) I might have used 3d in different steps ,one for the mouth and others to give depth to each single tooth (that would have meant lot of time consuming in tries to give the right shape and depth, then resizing and pasting back ).

But I am glad it scared you, that was what it was meant for :lol:

This year for the first time I am making my own X-mas cards, I usually do not use soft colors, but think they suited in this case , the spheric shape is much better, but think going to get rid of the frame

cartolinanatale1463x363tonda.png

ciao!

@topezia: yes, get rid of the frame and I would also try to get rid of the yellowish noise, it make the picture a bit weird, but you did a good job anyway.

yhsjjie.png

@jizer : Looks nice. But what is it exactly? A creditcard? or a pocket for it? Well it's it's a card then i suggest tht you decrease the thickness of the shadow. And maybe turn the edges into pure black? And of cos feather >< Sry about the the remarks i have >

techicolorsiguw3.png

L i f e I s C o l o r f u l

@jiZer: If it is steel you should add more steel/silver like color and use the alpha mask plug in to get rid of jagged edges, the signature and the central horizontal dark shadow look good though

@Boude: Thanks and thanks for feedback! I really appreciate, though the noise was the thing I liked best :lol: cause it gave it that look of x-mas cards you can buy at the drugstore (I worked a lot with the in's and out's of curves+ to add it) but I suppose when I resized the image (initially it was an oval shape then I realized a sphere looked much better) that noise got too blurred and big.

Ciao :D

Looking good so far St.Jim! The first one is nice, i like the reflections between each other, but the marbles need to be more transparent IMO, they're a bit too opaque right now. I'd also get rid of the blur outside, it looks good when small, but a full res, it doesn't really suit it. The second one looks better to me, just make it a bit less opaque, and add some shines on the surface, remove/reduce the outer blur/glow, and make some of the edges a bit more :AntiAliasingOn: , like in the first. KIU! :wink:

Nice to see you used my gold text tut in your pics. :P

Some planet testing:

testing.png

I think the light should be a brighter... i'll just carry on testing with lighting and shading more ...

Sample texture:

texturesnippet.png

Real texture is 1500x1500, so this is just a snippet.

All is 100% PDN (thats no stocks or brushes or any other outside sources, but just using PDN) even the texture :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@zzz92: a pocket for creditcards

@topezia: i don't know how to use alpha masks :/

@ Jizer Here are some tuts which could be useful

http://cmdsketchpad.com/tutorial.php?tutid=2

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27322&p=225088&hilit=alpha+mask%2C+how+to+make+an+alpha+mask%2C+alpha+masking#p225088

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2766

@LFC4EVER Love the texture of the planet!

Happy Halloween,

Ciao