Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

@jallen - thanks for the feedback. I did have a problem creating an ideal sun, I have a few variations but this one seemed the best. Yours is pretty neat too, very moody. :)

@yellowman - I have lens flare plug in, but it did not like the effect, I tried with less stars and it looked bland. I may do another one just to try a new take on it :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

http://file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/%D0%92%D1%8F%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%B9%20%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB/%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%91/%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0%20%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%8F.agif

Hello, in this program, I slightly above the beginner, can be, so I'm going to ask you not say normal the next animation or not, just to show, in the future, as well, in the future, after a couple of days, going to add the moon and the earth rotate on an axis and speed naturally slow down.

http://file:///C:/Do...0%BB%D1%8F.agif

Hello, in this program, I slightly above the beginner, can be, so I'm going to ask you not say normal the next animation or not, just to show, in the future, as well, in the future, after a couple of days, going to add the moon and the earth rotate on an axis and speed naturally slow down.

Как добавить изображение???

Wait, so you're saying you painted this? If so, I'm speechless! There's one suggestion, though. The eyes look like they have too much highlights in them creating a less realistic look to them. Just reduce the opacity on the eyes (where the tiny speck is for the highlight). Don't get me wrong everything is just mind boggling! Awesome work!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Aislin, that is wonderful work. The staring eyes fit the image very well I thought. At first I thought it was a photo. I open a stack of tabs & then go to each one as I check out the newest posts, so I had no idea that this was the Realistic Images thread...wondered why there was a photo & thought, maybe a manip BUT NO - this is an image you painted!

It has such a great feel & my fave would have to be the guy with the glasses since the reflections/shadows are brilliant!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to ask you this but how would I fix the shadows, or does anyone have and references to shadow techniques?

I like your image but to me the further elbow looks like ... out of shape im not sure how to explain it. Maybe its just me, but i feel like its missing some thing :/

omExTE6.png

• 4 weeks later...

Skullbonz,

That's really quite good. The only thing I can see that throws it off would be the reflections of the beer bottle and napkin holder. They should be going straight down and fading out toward the bottom. As it is, it looks like the reflections are flying off the table while the objects themselves remain stationary.

Other than that, the lighting is great and the wood texture on the wall is superb. Nicely done.