Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

wallpaper is stitch.

let me do a better version of this flower (or darn near better close looking flower..no two of my drawings are ever the same :roll: ) I'll break it down to simple steps and put in my gallery as soon as I can. so watch for it in my gallery, its not quite tut worthy but it will teach you the basics of the method I used for the birds chest as well.

ciao

PS>> :oops: that flower started out as my very sad looking bunch of grapes :lol::lol::lol:

worldnewser that fruit looks good enough to eat

Crimson I think if you work on that a little more you have the start of a very nice image

oma that is a lovely image. Very artsy. The grapes turning into flowers. I hear you. Boy has that happen to me. You and I don't always see eye to eye on color but I love the contrast in this one.

Just occured to me that I don't even know what is on the page before this. I'll have to catch up.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Really nice glass crimson!!

And worldnewser the fruits are nice, I made lemons long time ago too, but wasn't glad with the outcome of the pulp :/

But still the golden awesome goes to Omas picture :D

Definitely not my choice of colours but the composition is great!

worldnewser that fruit looks good enough to eat

Crimson I think if you work on that a little more you have the start of a very nice image

oma that is a lovely image. Very artsy. The grapes turning into flowers. I hear you. Boy has that happen to me. You and I don't always see eye to eye on color but I love the contrast in this one.

Just occured to me that I don't even know what is on the page before this. I'll have to catch up.

@ Janettsue thanks.... glad you liked the color on this one. :lol:

Wow, that looks nice, Oma! I really like the texture of the wallpaper and the flowers. How did you do the flowers? Drawing?

@Crimson I put in my gallery the mini tut on doing a similar flower. have a look and if you have any questions let me know.

ciao

@Oma--Thanks. I also really like that piece there. Love the color scheme, the flowers and that vase :) I find it rather soothing

@Crimson--Nice PSDtut conversion. Good thing you changed the contents from "beer" to "Orange Soda" (otherwise I wouldn't drink it xD). Although, I don't think that the straw should vanish once it hits the liquid (unless it's really thick). Perhaps add in a bit of the straw to the bottom of the glass over the soda with low opacity? :wink:

------------------------

I can't believe that I'm overdrawing at the end of summer vacation :x At least it's the first release of September.

Derflinger_by_Worldnewser.png

I think I've got the curve on the blade wrong though :?

Thanks ya'll. Yes I am from the deep south :) .

Nice looking fruit Oma. The beverage also looks real good there Crimson.

I made a rendering of the Republican National Convention stage (bored, I guess :roll: )

RNCsm.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

I made a rendering of the Republican National Convention stage (bored, I guess :roll: )

RNCsm.jpg

Woah, thats great!

th_RNCsm.jpg

The image looks neat, but - The Republican Convention? :shock: - Naaahhh, I can't believe that, Tu Quoque Touriste, fili mihi :cry: ?

Ciao, :wink:

tourist nice flag and the colors are great. Looks cool.

It has been raining all day and I have been making flowers.

yellowflower6.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

The image looks neat, but - The Republican Convention? - Naaahhh, I can't believe that, Tu Quoque Touriste, fili mihi ?

Ciao,

There's nothing wrong with being a Republican, is there? I don't know any Italian :? .

Janettsue, you must have your own special color palette. Nice!

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

There's nothing wrong with being a Republican, is there? I don't know any Italian .

Actually it's a latin quote of Julius Caesar last words from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, Et tu Brute fili mihi? You too Brutus, (Tourist) my child?

Nevertheless I still love your images :wink:

Lovely flowers you all flowers makers! :D

bibi

Lots of neat stuff here on this page

@Olav.k.m--I like the fire you have. Nice use of smudge :) Probably lower the opacity of the smoke a bit though :wink:

@janettsue---Love the flowers. Nice abstract :)

@tourist--I like that stage, even though I'm not a Republican (I'm not much of anything though. More of a Centralist, so don't go political on me :P). Might wanna lower the opacity of the reflection :wink:

---------------

Champagne

AKA The yellow bubbly substance you want it to be :lol:

Champagne_Glass_with_Fruit_by_Worldnewser.png

I just couldn't get the fruit right. I have no photo reference, and I've never seen one in real life (how would I? I don't drink yet, obviously :P )