Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

tourist love the A&W that is such an icon in Canada. 50th aniversary for the popular drivein restaurant this year. you captured it perfectly.

ciao OMA

Cool! The restaurants have the root beer on tap, which is very tasty, one of my favorites. I just stumbled onto this site Root Beer World.

I had no idea there is so much root beer out there. I am going to have to try some of them in my travels.

Also, thanks for the compliment, topezia. :)

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Tourist love the A&W. Wish we still had one by us. We do but it is not the same. It is I think, part of a 'Toco Bell'. Also thank you, I do love color.

Not much color in this but I did put a lot of work into it. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I am sometimes afraid to try something

because I have told myself I can't do it. I have always said I can't do faces. I decided to cut myself some slack and at least try. It has consumed

me for days and taught me much. She is not perfect but not bad for a first try.

redlips2sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Tourist love the A&W. Wish we still had one by us. We do but it is not the same. It is I think, part of a 'Toco Bell'. Also thank you, I do love color.

Not much color in this but I did put a lot of work into it. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I am sometimes afraid to try something

because I have told myself I can't do it. I have always said I can't do faces. I decided to cut myself some slack and at least try. It has consumed

me for days and taught me much. She is not perfect but not bad for a first try.

th_redlips2sz.png

Yes, definitely not bad, not bad at all! :D

This is my first try at flying. I'm going to take a few more lessons :roll:

th_plane.jpg

Apart from those (small i.m.o.) flaws the little yellow airplane looks like a beauty!

I think the aliased shadows on the wings could be easily faded by using the shadow/highlight recovery plug-in,

Keep up! :D

@phrebh: I like the bolt!

Ciao!

tourist love the plane when you iron out the settings I'd say its very worthy of a tut spot. Certainly one of the more impressive things I've seen in the pictorium lately.

The face Janettsue is wonderful. Isn't amazing when you just give your self the freedom to just go for it, and to heck with the outcome, your work improves beyond your imagination.

that face is just wonderful and I really really love the coloring and the eyes are so expressive.

I'm getting back into drawing old fashioned pencil/paper lately, and here is my "IN THE WORKS STILL CAMEL"

d049a.png

you can see some of the screen shots in my gallery and I'll be adding more to this sometime in the near future.

this one was a hand drawn scanned image I'd done. coloration was gradiants different combo's in various areas and the overlays and different blends. next I used noise+ no color the other two nubs at high setting and smooth. then the hair/fur is about 8 or 9 shades of 1pixel pencil on loads of layers and some at different transparency.

last step was a color burn low transparency.

it is still a work in progress background will be next item

ciao thanks for looking

@bb00---that is an amazing eye you've got there :o It almost makes me think of a bloodshot eye.

However, I can't make out whether the surrounding flesh is intended to be eyelashes or just plain flesh. I think it'd probably look better if mounted vertically rather than horizontally if it was meant to be eyelashes. That would give it more of a human realistic eye. Unless you were intending it to be plain flesh, which displays its effect perfectly well the way it is :)

I love the depth to it. Nice job!