david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

Hi @Cc4FuzzyHuggles, @bbq25, @Pixey, and @Riddley. Thank you for your lovely comments.

I will soon start my gallery. I am going to develop my PDN skills upto a decent level by the end of this year and share my works here.
Thanks everyone.

(P.S. I had not access for internet last few day, so please excuse my delay in replying.  :)  )

For the left one, I used Dents, Cross Processing and used TR's SelfEez to get my face as a source. :P

For the right one, I used a photo of a LED flashlight, used dents and difference blend mode. Simple but effective. :)

Nice ones @Skully and @NN :) .  Here is another one done with TR's 3rd dimension Plugin.  I've called it Abstract Lady.

Ladywithframe_zps75f1b5cc.png

Edited by Pixey
  • Upvote 1

NN79 - good result from TR's latest! - Very cheerful colours - reminds me of a glorious summer's day in the countryside. ;)

Pixey - That's great! - I can see the lady in the low cut pink dress :D, then she's away into the clouds again!

Pixey, the lady one is fabulous! Completely missed this thread :(

Mike Robe, yours is certainly interesting. That ball is just hovering & the liquid is quite mesmerising. 

Ishi - Good sentiments and a 'groovy' image! B)

I particularly like the wobbly Sun rays. ;)

SkullB - can I see some 'Facet' there? - good work! ;)

Thanks Red Ochre.

Although I'm vastly outgunned in terms of PDN technical skill, that doesn't mean, I can't groove. Love the colors man and "gradient" is my favorite word.

Peace. :music:  <3

• Upvote 1