david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

Excellent Skullbonz! - nice to see you making good use of some of the best plugins around! B)
(but perhaps I'm biased :P  :D).

Interesting generated shapes there Sand33p.

• Upvote 1

Well that is pretty cool and would qualify as abstract to me.  I have a couple ideas for adding some color but it looks good in black and white.    :)

AllSeeyingEye_zpsad97fd6a.png

I'm not too good at abstract stuff...

What?! Not too good!? Don't sell yourself short.  That is one impressive piece, something I can see being hung in an art gallery.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Cc, it just takes patience and determination.   ;)

Thanks barbie, I thought the same and have been taking an interest in his style lately.   :)

Thank you Red, it was an experiment,lol.

Now here is something that I didn't notice before. I was showing a friend this picture and he pointed out that you could see the picture in two different ways. Either it is sunken in and you are looking down a square shaft with the ball on the bottom. Or you are looking at a pyramid from above with the ball on top. Which do you people see?  Well that might be a mute question now that I pointed out both ways of viewing it,lol.   Before he pointed that out I saw it as sunken in.   ;)

Hi everyone,

I was thinking to start my own gallery but unfortunately, i still don't have many artworks  :P  . I rarely used PDN for making artworks, instead of normal everyday chores related to images. Here is my try with abstract. It's not as good as the other ones post here but It's just a try and i am not so expert in it.

vF2Zt2t.png

:)

Wow Pratyush! Not as good as others? No way, it's plenty good. I have no idea how you would have made it, but it's a good job. The "3D" parts, and the shiny, and how it's so symmetrical is very nice. Good Work. :)

Pratyush, I love the pattern & the colours go well with that style too. There are jaggies but nothing that could not be overcome. Well done. 

Please do make a gallery. It doesn't matter if you don't have a lot of works in it. Your gallery can grow over time. That is how most of us got started.

Very nice @Pratyush B) . The colors are very complimentary and remind me of a mosiac. Yes, it would be great if your began a Gallery sometime :) .