Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

If you don't look at this image in full size you will never know what you've missed!

Possum, it is gorgeous! It moves, likes sucks you into the image! WOWSERS! Stunning!

If you don't look at this image in full size you will never know what you've missed!

Possum, it is gorgeous! It moves, likes sucks you into the image! WOWSERS! Stunning!

Thank you ! :D

Here is the other one you liked.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/Possum%20Art/GlowingTubesAbstract.png

@barbieq25, missing you is very nice, I like the confusion effect in it, the creation of elements is great.

@Pattrick, that is beauty colorful, remind me of middle-eastern art especially the Persian and Armenian.

@Tiharo, nice 500x500, I like the first one from you last post.

@Possum, great two abstract, my favorite is the first one, I like the illusion effect in it, agree with Barbie about viewing them in full size to have much fun.

crazy artwork guys/girls.

I peronally have no specific style in abstract that I like......I like all kinds. And seeing all these

here are just really amazing.

@Possum Really nice depth perception! haha or lack of! Lovin' the simplicity.

All these are just excellentttttt....especially PeaceFrog777, I can see a bright future with you and space art!

something simple.

ntra.png

Edited by Skitzo

Simplistic and pretty cool, but I'm not sure I like the white background. Seems a bit open, like somethings missing if you know what I'm saying.

Some weird gold stuff:

th_gull2.png

EDIT

A variation of the same image:

th_gull3.png

Edited by olav.k.m

It was supposed to be an attempt at making a cats eye and somehow it turned into this:

catseye.png

I don't normally like PDN accidents - but this one I do!

Olav that looks awesome! Especially the cropped version with the ridges on the top left - excellent dimension. :)

Skitzo, a nice effect!

Olav! That is just beautiful & amazing! I love the depth of it & the gold colouring.

Ventor, I like the eye - very cool!

@ skullbonz: Cool work. I agree with barbieq25 about the satin look. I like the copper colors too.

@ Tiharo: Very nice. Good stocks and choice of colors. My only complaint would be that it's kind of hard to read the text, but that might just be my computer screen.

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial for a "grunge lines" texture:

th_abstractgrungelines.png

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial for a "grunge lines" texture:

th_abstractgrungelines.png

Cool. That almost looks like broken glass. I may use the tutorial some time if I need to shatter something...

This isn't so much a paint.net creation as it is an apophysis fractal render that I threw into paint.net to add some extra effects. I would like, however, to proudly announce that it is my first apophysis fractal made from scratch! (rather than going through the list of randomly generated fractals...)

http://www.deviantart.com/download/204518950/order_by_agentbunni-d3drjty.png

The actual image is 3200x2400, but I couldn't get any image hosting sites to accept that...

EDIT: posted to deviantart. full image now available at above thumbnail just in case anyone cares.

Edited by pdnnoob

Don't know what to make of the fish...it looks great! XD Did you have to draw the scales yourself, or did you come up with an easy shortcut? (I've been wondering how to make scales like that for a while myself)

Seahorse: love the color scheme, but it is difficult to see. Kudos to seahorse on becoming a master of camouflage

That eye on the nautilus thing is creeping me out.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/116/7/b/despondence_by_agentbunni-d3ez9td.png

Another Apophysis render. I call it "Despondence"...don't ask why

Super awesome image! Love the colours, the focus & the text. You did a fabulous job with this one. Very fitting name.

On my monitor the Seahorse is much easier to see but I've noticed that on some others it is really hard to see.

Why does the Nautilus eye creep you out? Is it the direct & reproaching stare? I agree that the eye is unnerving. The Great Barrier Reef suffered a lot of damage in the last few months but it has been in danger now for many years from humankind's unkindness to nature.

The fish, yes, each scale was done individually with the line tool. I don't know of an easier or satisfactory faster way of doing it.

The first one has a great feel to it. The third one needs to have the text stand out a bit more but other than that I love it!