Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

@mendo that is a very nice abstract manipulation from a real photo image. It is often difficult to find pictures that work well doing those types of abstracts. I beleive it is the symetry in the origianal image that lends its self to this type of work. keeping the colors subtle sets it off.

@Lego that is really well done. I like it very very much. Very graphic quality to that work. almost looks watercolor painted.

here is one I call "Cameo and Cufflinks" full size will be in my gallery in a few mins.

th_Cameoandcufflinks.png

Very nice OMA ... you can see thought in this one, again. Another masterpiece in the making, me thinks.

@ Everyone on the previous page ... awesome work, some real beauties there.

Inspired by Helen's latest and playing around with 3D object and Torus while I make a space-craft, I came up with this:

Paper Chains

paperchains.png

Enjoy :)

Thanks OMA ... that's a great idea. Is it just me that when I start a new project, it sort balloons from that project to a couple of tangent projects ?

That's now over 70 unfinished things on the go :roll:

To reinforce the ideas of those who think my mind is strange, I give you HyperLinks :

Hidden Content:
hyperlinks-1.gif

Is it just me that when I start a new project, it sort balloons from that project to a couple of tangent projects ?

That's now over 70 unfinished things on the go :roll:

It is a symptom of a creative mind :wink: and a wicked wit. :lol:

AFG, that is one awesome image! I love it! The space stuff on the sides just give it that lift. Very well done, again! :lol:

You're doing the same - keeping the standards high! :lol:

Thanks guys :P

Ha ! A Fleeting Glimpse , was wondering where you disappeared to and now I know you were busy creating yet another awesome piece . Looks like it's out of this world and still mysterious at the same time . Fantastic :mrgreen: :AddNoise: you as well keeping the standards high :wink:

Thanks barbieq and Possum , I think one thing I do often is the color changing from one to the other plus gradient is often used along with it to give it the two color effect . Hope this helps with the colors ? :wink:

polar inversion is my fav plugin. goes nicely with the fractals.

here is one I did this week Its not anything special. Just a wind down from concentrating so much on some other pictures I've been working on. No doubt there are loads of errors and areas for improvement. but its just a play thing , only real purpose is to try differnent things out.

justalittleplaytimewinddownfromconc.png