Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Very pretty & very festive. I love the glitter bits & the colours. The delicate ribbon is just awesome. What I've just noticed is how well you've done the tops to the baubles. WOW! they look so so realistic!

Well done, Goonfella!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@emanda1964 Your two images are just beautiful. The first abstract is just wonderful, the colors, the reflectivity, the flow of the shapes all work in a beautiful motion together.

@ Goon I think I commented on this piece somewhere :wink: Great job. Very festive. I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your ideas for one of my Christmas e-cards.

This is something I did the other day. I messed up something that I was working on and decided I liked parts of it so I recycled it into this "Galactic Clock". It may not be abstract, maybe more of a surrealistic piece.

GalacticClock.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ emanda ... very pretty, I like that a lot

@ Goon' ... only one thing wrong with it mate ... it should be in the Realistic umbrella :wink:

Hadn`t thought of it like that. I suppose you could be right there. :wink:

In response to henrygrik - it`s all PDN and there`s no manipulation of anything. :wink:

Possum - the Galactic Clock is superb. :wink:

(pm`d you)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

@barbieq Thank you very much. i appreciate your comment :)

@sokagirl thanx to the max... ummm last time ichecked you wer the master of abstracts and you told me i did a good job :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanxorZ

:lol:

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

Mendo, that's insanely impressive. :shock: Jeez. I'm being left behind in this PDN skill upgrade of everyones' lmao. I guess it's just more to strive for. :P

Here is my first abstract wallpaper in 1 month and five days. I finally managed to get enough inspiration to do it..Took me long enough. :P

Clocks_by_Artiiste.png

http://artiiste.deviantart.com/art/Clocks-146511989

Clocks_Alternate_Version_by_Artiiste.png

http://artiiste.deviantart.com/art/Cloc ... -146511843

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

@mendo that is a very nice abstract manipulation from a real photo image. It is often difficult to find pictures that work well doing those types of abstracts. I beleive it is the symetry in the origianal image that lends its self to this type of work. keeping the colors subtle sets it off.

@Lego that is really well done. I like it very very much. Very graphic quality to that work. almost looks watercolor painted.

here is one I call "Cameo and Cufflinks" full size will be in my gallery in a few mins.

th_Cameoandcufflinks.png