Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Bjarni - did you make that entire image in Paint.NET? Or did you use a stock? Those cracks are fantastic!

Soka that's a very sweet effect you've got going on there - maybe add a glow?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Download PDN last night and have been having a play with it. Really impressed by it!

Made a few things by following some of the tutorials in the other section, but I decided to have a bit of an experiment on my own. What do you think?

abstract31.th.jpg

@ 007 Nab , I was thinking the same I should have added some glow , perhaps I will and post it in my Gallery later thanks for the tip :wink:

@ Pikey welcome to PDN , I like the colors very nice work :D

@ Briamoth ha ha , looks like we had the same Idea , I some how made the same effect this afternoon only to go farther and made something else . But that is a cool outcome , maybe try it with some colors next time .

Here's my latest abstract it is featured in my gallery.

I call it cubix

cubix-1.png

visit my gallery for the full sized image :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ Briamoth: Thanks for the remarks. Really starting to get into it, will be more to come soon hopefully

@ Sokagirl: Cheers, appreciated. Thanks for the welcome; still getting to grips with it, but fairly confident I'll use it as my default package soon enough

@ YY10 , I like it very nice ..The middle looks like feathers .

@ Falken , that's really cool . Reminds me of sound waves from a stereo speaker .

Here's something pink and twisted..

pinktwister.png

@ sokagirl. Very pretty design. Maybe a touch more yellow or red might liven it up a little?

This is something I did a while back. I thought it might work with something else but never got around to using it. I looked at it tonight and thought, it looks fine as it is. Sometimes it takes a little longer to make peace with an image than others.

AbstractRings.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks Possum , your new piece looks amazing .. Reminds me of a spinning top :D

Lol that's exactly what I thought. I really like your last piece, heck I like everything you do, but it has given me an idea for an image in the future.

@ Bjarni That is so cool ! I Love it. I can't figure out how you did it. :shock: Very very nice piece.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE