Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

Juraiko - really like your grunge - blood splatter is good, but I think what really sells it is the background - very good lighting, looks realistic.

@RedJiggly :lol::lol: that's a cute screen name, makes me smile everytime I read it in the forum. :lol::lol:

I like you picture and I'm really glad to see you experimenting with different blend modes. very very very nice work.

Here is one I've had in the works for awhile.

larger version in my gallery pg 37

th_apr102009lifeisamystery.png

@ MadJik....the Magic fire, oh man that is excellent, those golden coins are falling in to the fire and create that yellow glare in those flames, just amazing, and the background is great also, it gives a good depth to the event, I really love love every thing in it, Magical piece,the fire is dancing like an Egyptian belly dancer, a lot of feelings in this work,Thanks.

I saw a lot of work before, but I spent some time trying to penetrate the Polar Inversion plug-in, I got some good results but I still didn't understand or discover the unlimited abilities of this complicated plug-in, here are some samples with their cell units just to show how simple unit could generate a very effective image with just one or very few clicks:

polarinvcell.jpg

This unit generated this effect:

Called this Sandalwood (one click, Warped):

polarinv.jpg

polarinvcell2.jpg

And this unit generated this effect:

Curved Pipes (two clicks, Reflected and Clamped):

polarinv3.jpg

:D nice ones yellowman. just the tip of the iceberg of polarinversion. soooo many possibilities.

my favourite effect of all time.

ciao

Mragana... Looks nice what you created using my images as stocks, feel free (you and everybody else here in Paint.NET forum) to use any image of mine even if I watermarked them or signed them you can still use them.

I was just trying to distort a few space clouds when I stumbled on this one. I call it `The Universe Beyond' because it`s like the planets are one side of the glass and the nebula (or universe) is on the other

TheOtherUniverse.jpg

Soul: Your first one is soo awesome, and I like how its not in the center [br]

Goon:yours is sweet too, but i'd also like to see the images you started with :)

You can see it in my gallery :wink:

soul41 - nice image, how about a bit of colour though? :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

So beautiful

Thanks, but I think your 'explosion' abstract tops it. Was my original inspiration, I just couldn't quite replicate the technique so I went a different way.

@Goonfella, thats just cool man.