david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

@ Topezia: WOW!!! Regarding the one just above, it looks great. I don't know what you'd crop off, it looks great. That big space in front is calling for something. Maybe you could do something there. Really cool........

@topezia love it love it don't stop there keep going.

try ... this dup layer, flip dup, polar off the edge with maybe clamp to edge, set to additive or screen toggle the transparency.

you are onto a great abstract.

@ABP welcome to the forum. great start !

ciao

@ApathY That looks cool, just the signature needs some blur/feathering

@Oma and @PeterPawn

Many thanks for your kind comments they helped me to give a bit of relief to this acute attack of migraine I am presently suffering from and thanks Oma gonna see where your tips will lead me to :D!

and @ABP Agree with Oma very good as a start, I add my welcome too and a tip: go ahead with that same image playing with the Curves+ advanced

Ciao

2hygyaf.jpg

263d1qa.jpg

2q06r0i.jpg

How did you bend the text to make it look wavy? It looks great.

Add a layer then put the text in then twist it below so it doesnt really twist the text just like wave it

Pretty Simple Stuff ^_-

@eddye: This is a great piece but it needs a subject. The eye has no place to go to. I love the colors and the diagonal texture. I'm thinking it would make a great background for something. Keep up the good work.

@ApathY: I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me but, do you use Apophysis? Click on my "PDN gallery" below my sig and look at a picture in my Fantasy category. There's an image there called "Fantasy River." The wings on the Fairy and the woods behind her were done with Apophysis. You might find it interesting.