Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

FloraeNova.png

So, any comments?

@becauseiwantedto: That guitar looks pretty good, I haven't seen that tutorial before. I like those two other works too.

@PeterPawn: That looks very good. I like the poisonous feel.

- Try not to post your image right after another user's. Allow some time for people to reply (or give an opinion yourself!)
^Don't forget that rule.^

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@kemaru: no offence but you already posted that one, and you -

- Try not to post your image right after another user's. Allow some time for people to reply (or give an opinion yourself!)
- made it 3 in a row.

anyway, looks good, but could use more color.

@peterpawn: I love it, but I'm not sure if you should keep it like this or that you should get rid of the egdes.

@goonfella: I'm not a really big fan of halloween, in the Netherlands it's no big deal, but I think it looks too bright and the eyes are just gradients try lowering the opacy of the gradient, but overall: good job.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

- made it 3 in a row.

@peterpawn: I love it, but I'm not sure if you should keep it like this or that you should get rid of the egdes.

@goonfella: I'm not a really big fan of halloween, in the Netherlands it's no big deal, but I think it looks too bright and the eyes are just gradients try lowering the opacy of the gradient, but overall: good job.

I did indeed, however I received no comments, so I decided to post it again. I also commented on other's artwork.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

- made it 3 in a row.

@Boude:Yes you could be right about the brightness. Thats my first go at Ashes jewel tut so there is definitely room for improvement there. Thanks for the comments.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

an abstract pic i made. One of the hardets thing i now is to find a good name for an abstract pic, i call this " the darkness of ... blabla"

Nice and simple as always. It looks like an art work :D Keep up the good work !

here is one i did after seeing something J2K had done with Hex Grid

quite proud actually :D

hyrule i like the green smog effect in the back ground very nice! But i thk you should change the hex sphere alittle. maybe feathering the border so tht i will blend better with the smog? tht's my oppinion.

PS. Any comments on mine please? i dun wana double post ><

techicolorsiguw3.png

L i f e I s C o l o r f u l

@oma : thx for the comments :D Well atleast someone did :) Regarding your work, i especallu love yur boreder design. A great use of tiles! I can see that you image only differs by 1 or 2 pictures right?^ ^ most of the effect fone was my using built-in distortions. And tht's the fact that i love the most ! such a beautiful work can be done with the original program itself ! You have mad skills! :D How ever your glass flower [ ? ] looks edgy could use some feathering or maybe some smart blur? But overall i loved it!

techicolorsiguw3.png

L i f e I s C o l o r f u l

@jiZer Like your piece, it looks like ocean's waves, call it the darkness of the ocean :D

@hyrule Like the green ball, I would add some blur to the exagonal grid texture though to blend it a bit

@zzz92 l love the colors

@ Oma Like your Swarovski piece :D (though being a huge fan of colors I could sing Where have all the colors gone? :D )

I call this one In Concert:

glow2.png

Edit: And this is In Concert no 2 (added a stock from the "Eye" screen)

glow3inconcert.png

Happy Halloween,

Ciao

@ApathY That looks cool, just the signature needs some blur/feathering

@Oma and @PeterPawn

Many thanks for your kind comments they helped me to give a bit of relief to this acute attack of migraine I am presently suffering from and thanks Oma gonna see where your tips will lead me to :D!

and @ABP Agree with Oma very good as a start, I add my welcome too and a tip: go ahead with that same image playing with the Curves+ advanced

Ciao