Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

both vaguely remind me of the default mac backgrounds...

That's a good thing. I like those backgrounds 8)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Welcome to the forums, MonkeyFox! :D

I like it! You might want to add some highlights, though, IMO. :)

My daily homework:

dado1.png

Monkeyfox: I would surely appreciate your work if I could see it (my firewall blocks downloading from your link) :D and welcome to the forum!

@ monkeyFox: Good highlights! I like how you used the secondary highlights on the other side of the glass as well!

@ Topezia: I like it! looks satiny!

MonkeyFox: Nice and I agree about the site.

topezia that is very pretty.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Some romantic stuff, nothing special, I did not know where to post this, I suppose it can be an abstract :?

romanticume2.png

Wow nice work del_diablo and topezia. Really nice effect there del_diablo good use of colours.

I like yours aswell Topezia though the sillohette is a bit odd. :lol:

topezia so romantic. like Ljxd says something off in the silhouette. I'm thinking its the proportion of the upper body being so much greater then the lower body area. Stretch those two smooches. :lol:

Here is a nice pattern I came up with. Not sure where to use it yet.

theroyalpattern.png

Amazing as usual Oma, actually you can do anything with that: jewels, petticoat of a princess' dress or even a maraja's palace (there are some shapes that remind me of pinnacles) but you do not lack in fantasy.... while as you may know my free hand drawing skills are not exactly those of a Michelangelo :lol: :arrow: streghetta.png and I am quite glad you and LJXD could recognize a vague resemblance with human shapes , well let's say one of those smooches :D (I had to make a google search cause I did not know this term) is wearing a big shoulder bag :lol:

Ciao ciao

@LFC4EVER: That's cool, it reminds me of the night neon view of an highway, just rotate it little bit more backward and put some small shiny cars on an other layer and see how it looks like (just an idea!)

Ciao ciao

topezia that is wonderful and a great color. Looks like it could be a poster at a dance.

oma beautiful as always, you have a definite style that I like.

LFC4EVER nice image. 3D is always fun.

ncfan51 nice to see you playing around with xor. I am never sure just what to do with it.

del_diablo sorry I didn't get to see your image it seems to be gone.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE