Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

AFG, that is one awesome image! I love it! The space stuff on the sides just give it that lift. Very well done, again! :lol:

You're doing the same - keeping the standards high! :lol:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks guys :P

Ha ! A Fleeting Glimpse , was wondering where you disappeared to and now I know you were busy creating yet another awesome piece . Looks like it's out of this world and still mysterious at the same time . Fantastic :mrgreen: :AddNoise: you as well keeping the standards high :wink:

@ sokagirl, sweet ! Very pretty last two images. I don't know how you get the shades of blue and purple that you do, but they are so pleasing to the eye. Very calming, therapeutic to the mind.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks barbieq and Possum , I think one thing I do often is the color changing from one to the other plus gradient is often used along with it to give it the two color effect . Hope this helps with the colors ? :wink:

polar inversion is my fav plugin. goes nicely with the fractals.

here is one I did this week Its not anything special. Just a wind down from concentrating so much on some other pictures I've been working on. No doubt there are loads of errors and areas for improvement. but its just a play thing , only real purpose is to try differnent things out.

justalittleplaytimewinddownfromconc.png

@AFG, wow I missed this one, looks some expensive designs of rich people places, but of course not on this planet, but some where else :) , I just can't imagine how much avatar inspired you :wink: .

@oma, although it is a tear eyed, but I can see a very cold winter in it, very nice creation.

@Welsh, just :shock: :shock: :shock: no comment from me.

EDIT: new images:

th_abstract11.jpg th_abstract113.jpg th_abstract12.jpg th_abstract14.jpg

i absolutely love the second abstract

it is absolutely amazing with great depth

great job on all the abstracts man you are so multi talented.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Mr. Death , thank you . Yours I would like to see it a bit brighter , it's too dark . It does look creepy and I like creepy :wink: and

@ Briamoth , you can do so much with Polar Inversion don't stop there , try moving the nubs around and see what you come up with :P

Briamoth, I see some really jagged lines on the sides, make sure you set the quality to 5 when you use Polar Inversion.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)