Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

Thank you Spectre an' Cc4fuzzyhuggles getsmileyCA01OWOH.gif for your inputs and viewpoints. As previously stated this was an old shelved project/idea (translation : to see what would happen if...)

I appreciate you comments and will look forward to incorporating the jest of them into a future project....

.Now, Shinny fang?  glow-y eyes? fuzzy smokie edging? egad! Its all so fun and then if I were to just.......  8fd3a42f.gif

@ MikeRobe, I like your volcano. Creative idea to make it exploding. :)

@ WarpdriveGrafix, Very cool examples of what some of Paint.NET's effects can do. They look like something I should try.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Mike Robe - love the volcano. I like how it is far into the distance. Nobody wants to be too close to an erupting volcano do they?

That hand is creepy. Reminds me of one of the old shows where they had a hand called "Thing". :D

WG - nice work on the collage. The gold face turned out really well. 

Nice image R Van Den Berg, it is a bit too large for the forum though (800x600 is the max for previews) ;)

Ah the clever Dutch first wooden shoes, now wooden heads  roflmao_zps227429dd.gif

Seriously:  R van den Berg, very well done, I especially like the 3 dimensional feel of the piece.  Very creative use of the effects

WOW ! thats a great and unexpected combo.

Especially with the recent  supermoon just past, your timing is impeccable.   Well done

Skully that is really well done. A blue moon peeking through the clouds & over an ocean. Ticks all the boxes :D

Riddley, your image evokes a creepiness. Love it!

Oberdiah, well done! The power of PDN's layers. 

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/322/3/6/death_by_glittering_hook_by_barbieq25-d86tle0.png A photo I took a couple of years ago. Layers & blendmodes mostly. 

• Upvote 1