Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

Hehe, and we could keep adding people in without removing the previous ones, so it would be a huge mass of people. :lol:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

thi could be a great game but how will we knwo what u look like?

anyway know whatwe should do make yugioh cards!ash the card with 99999attack

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

That would be Club Casa Dorada San Josa Del Cabo. Did you enjoy your stay Max Power? My daughter brought back the most awsome pictures. I can't wait to see what her husband took. He is the one with the art degree and great camera. I took a picture of my children at a water wave park once, all these kids in bright yellow tubes. We call it our "Where's Waldo" picture.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Yeah, I know :lol: . It was rude and an invasion of her privacy :twisted: .

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

I love doing these political head swaps:

hitlertrump.jpg

Yeah, that's Donald Trump's face burned into the image. Subliminal messages, I tell ya'!

politics.jpg

The 300-McCain idea just came to me one day...

I sense an Obama head swap in the near future :twisted:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

The "sky" in the background is Donald Trump's face. Its kinda big, so its hard to make out. Its easier if you tilt your monitor and look at it from an angle.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

openfield_thumb.jpg

This is a Desktop wallpaper of Carrie Underwood. The original shot of Carrie was an indoor photo from a shoot, and the background is from SXC, so there was a good deal of photo manipulation. ;)

Originals: Carrie / Field

You can also see this in my Pictorium gallery and on my dA. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Well, I guess this would be considered a photo manipulation. My first ever, might I add.

PMCroppedandResized.png

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

1 of the best idea and done nicely.

Good job.

I think I'm going to make a screenshot of your post and enframe it, so that I can hang it in my bedroom and show it to my grandchilds one day =) *blush*

Then you should keep up the good work, so you have more stories to tell your grandkids :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]