Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

:D

Glad you like them ZiZoiz.

Hmm ... it seems no one checks my personal gallery. I had this put up there like 3 days ago, and no one (besides moeshere and Olli) noticed it. :|

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Yup, and I replied back, making us equal :wink:

I am just kidding. My gallery has nothing to do with the limited amount of posts I reserve for the Pictorium. Sure, I may have been one of the ones that pushed a new Pictorium in the old days, but it was all for community benefit. And here we are, The Pictorium is quickly becoming one of the largest sections of these forums! It just isnt my slice of pie at the moment. But I promise you, I was quick to notice your wallpaper pack. I still use Pi+ as my wallpaper!

signature.png

A friend created the model with Blender3d. I took the mesh and edited it.

I like it too, but are there any slips in the grammar?

My English isn't very well :oops:

You mean, it isn't very good. ;)

@TotoFan: I used the Ultimate Brush Pack... :wink:

Noooooooo, I composed such a hymn on you and you fooled me with those brush-thingies :D . Haha, yeah *sigh*... But you did extremely well nonetheless :wink: . Having fancy brushes is no guarantee for a masterpiece. Picking the right colors, brushsizes and everything is crucial.

Feel like doing a tutorial for that picture?

@ CommanderSozo: Simple but nice. But on the other hand I'd agree with barkbark00 that something's missing...

My suggestion #1) Reduce the white portion (because of the bright/dark-contrast) and add a symbol/simple graphical element within the red part (to sort of breaking up the solidity a little) - size: about a sixth part to a fifth.

#2) Leave the proportions like this but now add a symbol/simple graphical element within the white part (in order to decrease the dominance of the brightness).

@ CommanderSozo: Simple but nice. But on the other hand I'd agree with barkbark00 that something's missing...

My suggestion #1) Reduce the white portion (because of the bright/dark-contrast) and add a symbol/simple graphical element within the red part (to sort of breaking up the solidity a little) - size: about a sixth part to a fifth.

#2) Leave the proportions like this but now add a symbol/simple graphical element within the white part (in order to decrease the dominance of the brightness).

I'll keep your advice in mind. If I like the outcome, I'll post it here. :)