Pictorium Suggestion Box / Discussion Thread

Crazy Man Dan

I have a suggestion: either add to the description of the pictorium to or add an announcement with the title making it clear that the purpose of the pictorium is to create a personal gallery.

KaHuc.png

• 2 months later...

Well, I figured no one had posted in here in a while, and this thread is still up and available, so I would like to bring to you a concern.

I have found, recently, that certain threads are starting to turn into the old pictorium, where a user posts an image, and a different user posts something else, without any mention of the previous user's image (comments, criticism, etc.)

Would there be a way to reinforce the idea that there is supposed to be feedback? I feel bad for users when I accidentally skip over someone, or another user does.

Thanks,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 3 weeks later...

Name change. It's hardly new anymore! :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Agreed. We're not trying to overwhelm people with art- just present a way of showing people what Paint.NET can really do.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

There Should be a Section like i guess a mini thread dedicated specificly for galleries?

IchigoSig.png

My personality refelcts my lifestyle, but my lifestyle is awsome so guess what that means?

Usually, any thread that isn't an Umbrella is a Gallery, so I think it works as it is. Making another Directory for Galleries would start making a lot of sub-forum types of threads - I mean - long directories, that might confuse some users.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

I am very new here and want to know if it is ok to post a link on my thread to my own website. The website is for PDN and also has other 3D and game building programs with tutorials and free texture down loads. I also showcase my own work created with various graphic programs. The site has no ads or fee's of any kind, it is just a free site for people like me that love 2D and 3D graphics.

Thank You,

Peorge

I am new to Paint.Net and want to thank everyone for helping Me.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26175

You can throw a link in your signature (just make sure you follow the signature guidelines in the Rules). You can also hotlink to the images on your website from here, and, yes, put a small link in your gallery to your website. :-) As long as you don't make it look spammish, you'll be fine.

If your site has PDN work, you can use it as an excuse. Just keep the spamming to a minimum :wink:

People link to their DA all the time, so as far as I can tell, go ahead. (Wait for a mod, of course).

EDIT: BEAT...

• 5 months later...

I'm just looking for some clarification here-

If we have paint.net made work, can we make our own thread in this section to display it? I'm getting confused with all of this talk about umbrellas.

newsigisamazing.png

I'm just looking for some clarification here-

If we have paint.net made work, can we make our own thread in this section to display it? I'm getting confused with all of this talk about umbrellas.

newsigisamazing.png

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Last post here was in september, and the announcement box in the Pictorium is getting kinda full. Locked, de-announced.