Pictorium Suggestion Box / Discussion Thread

Crazy Man Dan

Question: not a concern. just want explination of correct way to put in my Gallery title the date I add new items. currently I'm re editing first post title every time I update is that the proper method or is there an easier and better way?

thanks

Oma, that's fine.

Personally, when I make something new, I will not be adding it to my first post. I will just be adding new images to the new post at the end of my thread. That way, people don't have to wade through the hundreds of pictures in my first post just to see the new ones.

If I change the title in the new posts to add a date added does this alter the title of my gallery? I couldn't find a way to do that other than going to the first post every time and changing that one.

No, if you want the title of your thread to change, you must edit the first post.

I'm going to add any new pics to my first post and change the title with the updated date aswell as add "NEW" next to the newest pieces. And to make sure that it doesn't get to crowded I will probably end up taking some older ones off as I add the new ones ;) I think this way works fine :mrgreen:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

On page 3 of the pictorium...there are 7 threads that don't exist and have names like "Thing-a-ma-bob".

Even though they are at the bottom, it annoys me a lot.

:mtdew:

Hidden Content:
At first I thought that was supposed to be a battery. Yeah. Everyone probably looked at this. I love mountain Dew. They had a "Halo 3 Mountain Dew" with like...3 times as much caffeine so people could stay up all night playing Halo 3.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Keep those nominations coming. I just haven't had time to do any promoting lately. And, none of the other mods are setup to do them.

Rick is working with the other mods to get their FTP accounts setup. And, I'm asking the government to add extra hours to each day so that I can get caught up.

And, I'm asking the government to add extra hours to each day so that I can get caught up.

Perfect! You're brilliant BoltBait! A genius I say, a genius! :idea:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Keep those nominations coming. I just haven't had time to do any promoting lately. And, none of the other mods are setup to do them.

Rick is working with the other mods to get their FTP accounts setup. And, I'm asking the government to add extra hours to each day so that I can get caught up.

I'd offer to help you out but then that would be against the rules. " I'm not supposed to ask to be a mod." and we all know OMA loves everyones work. The galleria would be overflowing in no time. :D

I have a very important issue. I'd like to nominate someone's piece for the Galleria. One of their pieces has already been nominated and accepted into the Galleria. Therefor, whenever I try to report a post for nomination to nominate ANOTHER piece, a message displays informing me that this post has already been reported. Is it okay to report another post in the same topic by the topic author? Has anyone else encountered this issue? Do the mods plan on doing anything about this?

drew-10.png

Nooooooooo! I liked being the original creator of the pictorium :'(

Ahhh well :)

(hello to all of you that might remember me :) )

Wow, aatwo! Welcome back! :-) Actually, the new pictorium would never have happened if not for you; in a way, this is just your old thread all grown up!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

So I see! :-) My apologies. You may feel free to report whichever post might be relevant for promotion to the pictorium.

We don't have anything planned as of yet; the reporting feature isn't all that extensible.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...

aatwo Hello nice to see you back!

BoltBait I am hoping the government will grant your request. Now that there are so many Galleries I find I could use a longer day. On the bright side, I feel like there is much to see now and that can only be a good thing. So many experienced users to learn from. I might add that the new pictorium has requried me to learn new things and that can only be good.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE