Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

@goonfella those are amazing man

@walrus nice overall but luigi has a big nose lol... not your fault by the way.

here is a new one that i made.... yeah its simple but sometimes simple is good...

oh yeah the grass in the sig is made using something i came up with its not very realistic but hey it looks alright i guess.

gaaraofthesands.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

yeah i am in the process of making a new sig :D love the new dk avatar :D... i changed my avatar to a shrunk down version of my glass orb.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Chad, your sig is nice. but too simple. the background doesn't really git and it's too small(the sig). I can't see the text nor the image. but nice sig! :P

anyone like this avatar? it's my best one so far, imo.

donk.png

First off, I disagree, the sig size is fine (500px is considered pretty wide out of this forum).

Second, I don't really like your avatar, it looks the same as any of your other ones.

Really nice. You sure can pull off thick borders well. :wink: I'd like to see some more colors though. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y