david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

That one is pretty good, too. I'd lose the 68 at the bottom and shorten the text.

Also: It's nice to have a favorite font, but they will feel so boring and overused as you keep using it. I did that a while back and it just started to feel plain. There are so many fonts out there to use and experiment with. It just looks as if your restricted from using other fonts or something. :D

Also: It's nice to have a favorite font, but they will feel so boring and overused as you keep using it. I did that a while back and it just started to feel plain. There are so many fonts out there to use and experiment with. It just looks as if your restricted from using other fonts or something. :D
Yeah, I have to agree with Darkshock on this one. One place to find great fonts that you can even use commercially is called FontSquirrel.com. No restrictions on any of them, so I use them for logo design ;)

I just seems so simple to have so much repetition with your images. It's like making all of your signatures have the same exact background. People are going to want to see something new. :wink:

I was probably the one he was referring to. I find C4D's cheating. You didnt make them in Paint.net, so they aren't 100% paint.net. Even if alter the C4D, it is still not something you made in paint.net. I believe to have something 100% Paint.net, you need to have nothing but Paint.net backgrounds. Having images or renders are fine, as long as they are not C4D's. I find them cheating. They are not your work, so i dont use them.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the logic in that. Why would using C4D's be more wrong that using renders?

Personally, I consider C4D's "cheating" because if you use a render/stock, it's obvious to see that that wasn't made in PDN. With C4D's it's much harder to distinguish between PDN and C4D's.

I changed my mind. I dont think c4d's are cheating anymore. I mean, if you're considering stuff as cheating, won't renders be cheating also? won't plug ins be cheating also?

What blooper said. Oh, and I know you can make the background better. :wink:

If you'd crop it to 400x150 it'd be great. If not then it's still good. :lol:

SmudgeBlue.png

I like big borders. 8)

Nice, but I don't really like big borders. Did you only smudge?

green_top.png

green_leftb.pnggreen_bottomr.png

It uses three images, I gonna make the leaf a link to my gallery.

:shock: y is that so awesomee?!?!?!!??!! lol i lovee bumbleebeeeee!!!!!! that iss so goodddd nice worrk!! :D:D

i dunno about mine.... i guess its sorta plain... but i like that so yeh... do u guys? lol