david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

2nds my fav,

though i really dont like how you have the helmet like that. exact V flow isn't very appealing, because it looks like a mirror. try putting the render in there how it was when you downloaded it without the mirror effect.

Halosymmetricalwithblock.png

Whew, this took a while. I was done with the smudging when I noticed it needs something. So I took a Halo render, resized it and pasted into the sig. Then I panelled it so that about 50% of the helmet is on the edge. Then I duplicated the layer, flipped it, merged it and panelled it into the middle. Then I resized and adjusted the colours a little and voilĂ !

Swalski: I like the one without background more. :) If you spent more time on the background it might be better. Keep it up :D

Sexy sig, and for once I think the black bar idea didn't seem out of place.

Here's my submission to the Space SOTW. Used the planets from my latest creation and put them into a different setting, with a bit more editing too.

f_starlitnighm_a9073c2.jpg

Halosymmetricalwithblock.png

Whew, this took a while. I was done with the smudging when I noticed it needs something. So I took a Halo render, resized it and pasted into the sig. Then I panelled it so that about 50% of the helmet is on the edge. Then I duplicated the layer, flipped it, merged it and panelled it into the middle. Then I resized and adjusted the colours a little and voilĂ !

Swalski: I like the one without background more. :) If you spent more time on the background it might be better. Keep it up :D

Sexy sig, and for once I think the black bar idea didn't seem out of place.

Here's my submission to the Space SOTW. Used the planets from my latest creation and put them into a different setting, with a bit more editing too.

f_starlitnighm_a9073c2.jpg

I like the atmosphere on the planet, though the one on its moon doesn't seem quite right (A little too blurry IMO)

The stars look awesome by the way - I mean the nebula - nice and crisp - I'd like to know how you did that.

Great job Sozo.

I like the atmosphere on the planet, though the one on its moon doesn't seem quite right (A little too blurry IMO)

The stars look awesome by the way - I mean the nebula - nice and crisp - I'd like to know how you did that.

Great job Sozo.

I felt like making a 5 minute signature, so I did.

25sbceg.png

...it should appear sometime on my random image loader signature thingy :)

I plan on making a thinner one :twisted:

I felt like making a 5 minute signature, so I did.

25sbceg.png

...it should appear sometime on my random image loader signature thingy :)

Click!

Sorry it's a little large, but I'm new to both Paint.NET and these forums and I wasn't sure where banners should go; I couldn't find anything under the image umbrellas - so here goes. (:

Yes the sig should be no more than 150 H X 500 W. Try making the image twice that size, put it together on different layers and then flatten the image, copy to a new image, and resize it to the final size. That works well for many people and one of the best things I have learned here.

I would suggest that you put each lady on each side of the young man, something like this. This took me about five minutes and I had to cut everything out of your image, so it's very rough and only intended to show you what I mean. You could even drop shadow behind them to give them depth from the background. Very good choice of the ladies I might add. Very pretty. I recognize the one on the right...but can't recall her name. Overall I like your color choice with the images you chose. I think you will make a very good sig from this. :D

TheMistressModified.png

Click!

Sorry it's a little large, but I'm new to both Paint.NET and these forums and I wasn't sure where banners should go; I couldn't find anything under the image umbrellas - so here goes. (:

Yes the sig should be no more than 150 H X 500 W. Try making the image twice that size, put it together on different layers and then flatten the image, copy to a new image, and resize it to the final size. That works well for many people and one of the best things I have learned here.

I would suggest that you put each lady on each side of the young man, something like this. This took me about five minutes and I had to cut everything out of your image, so it's very rough and only intended to show you what I mean. You could even drop shadow behind them to give them depth from the background. Very good choice of the ladies I might add. Very pretty. I recognize the one on the right...but can't recall her name. Overall I like your color choice with the images you chose. I think you will make a very good sig from this. :D

TheMistressModified.png

If that gets any thinner it could be considered a userbar :lol: .

@Himself: The elephant is very nice (you made it yourself right?), but I dislike the green glow and background. The perspective and is also off.

Four sigs:

SLTryv2.png

VendettaTry.png

metroid.png

Exigo.png

Edit:Added 1 new sig.

Edit2:Added 1 more new sig.

@Himself: The elephant is very nice (you made it yourself right?), but I dislike the green glow and background. The perspective and is also off.

Four sigs:

SLTryv2.png

VendettaTry.png

metroid.png

Exigo.png

Five sigs:

SLTryv2.png

VendettaTry.png

metroid.png

Exigo.png

How the bloody potato did you make those with paint.net O_o [or are you lying and using photoshop :P]

Five sigs:

SLTryv2.png

VendettaTry.png

metroid.png

Exigo.png

How the bloody potato did you make those with paint.net O_o [or are you lying and using photoshop :P]