Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

Seriously people, start reading the rules. You're supposed to let other's comment on the previous image before posting your own (you can comment yourself).

@Sokagirl: That's a pretty good concept. The background is a little empty, though, and the text pulls the focus away from Igglybuff. Keep it up. :)

@Himself22: You should keep the old one. There's too much text on this new one, and it's pretty random. Just work on it some more, remove the text from the left corner and reduce the font size.

@Minto: Make the text smaller.

@Spongebob: Work on it a little more. It's a good start, now you gotta make it look more like fire (if that's what you're trying to achieve)

VertitagSmudge.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@ soul41: I really like the colored abstract more than the "electric" sig you presently have. I've been unable to do a decent abstract so will take a look at the tutorial you mentioned. I guess your present sig is a tad too symmetrical for my liking.

@ Kemaru: I can't say I was wow'd with your sig initially. Until I realized it is a "double" image. It's a disk and a stylized dog/fierce-thing-with-teeth. Now that's different, and that's not a bad thing either. I like it more and more!

@ Kemaru: I can't say I was wow'd with your sig initially. Until I realized it is a "double" image. It's a disk and a stylized dog/fierce-thing-with-teeth. Now that's different, and that's not a bad thing either. I like it more and more!

Heh, thanks, I thought no one would notice it. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@Raptor

That's pretty cool. I especially like the background, but the plane seems to blurry to me. Maybe sharpen it a little?

I think I'll use this as my new sig

AbstractSmudgeZCT.png

Used GIMP only for the final touches.

EDIT: Removed text for now

EDIT2:Made a v2

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Which is better?

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

I really like those Kemaru, but the render seems a little low quality :?: . Also, on the sepia toned one, the pink border seems a little distracting.

I don't usually work with stocks and renders, but I think it turned out OK (maybe not :roll: ):

AltairSig.png

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Kemaru , my deepest apologies for not reading the rules . So I went back to the post above me which was Himself22 , I liked his new signature but the black text over the blue square made it hard to read :) , Soul41 , I love your signature I'm inspired to make something like it but not the same of course I just like the texture and last but not least Jaug1337 , where's your signatures ? I just saw them then I went back to look they were gone ??

@wiirus: Not bad, especially since your just a beginner, but some advise that I would have to give you is too try not to just stick in a c4d and expect it to look better. C4D's are great for a lot of things, but aren't put at their fullest use unless you use them correctly. Also, I think that you need to work on blending your renders better into the BG. I can really see the potential in your work though, so keep practicing, and you'll get better. :D

I don't really like how the colors turned out, but I thought I would share it anyway:

SubzeroSig.png

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Soul41, try darkening and blurring areas to give depth. Also, the tag is somewhat messy so clean it up a little. De-hectic-ize it. Maybe add some effects on top too. Good work. :)

Found/Made some time today and did this.. No GFX for a while does build an "urge" to make something in PDN.. This is the outcome. I like it, so i made it my new sig and ava.

eleganceava.pngelegance.png

All PDN.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.