Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

Yes, the boot clips are missing, but the boot clips would only make it seem more realistic, which is not what i'm going for. I need to make it look more "logo" like.

I put my hands up and acknowledge my last attempt was pretty boring compared to most on here ... this one has taken a lot more work and maybe I've gone too far ? :?

sighedit.jpg

A bit. You know, I recommend you look at a few of the many Photoshop signature tutorials and see for yourself how people judge whether a signature or not.

Wow - those are crisp and sharp - looking really great (better as thumbnails the size you posted)

Awesome job on this one-

You're getting a lot better man! Way to go!

Really nice job, both of you! But Pipp, could you enlarge the render? If possible, Kinda disturbing that it doesnt take up much space, and Tom, I love your sig, but I think its too big... :?:

I know Tom, too dark, I'm going to remove the gradient because no one can appreciate the background. :x

P.S. - Or Pipp, you could make the canvas smaller..

[shout] Shiny! :shock: [/shout]

8)

very shiny and very good. :D

Thanks!

Wow - those are crisp and sharp - looking really great (better as thumbnails the size you posted)

Awesome job on this one-

You're getting a lot better man! Way to go!

Thanks! I'll probably redo the icons again, but on a larger scale as they do have quite a bit of :AntiAliasingOff: around the edges.

nice lookin icons man!

Thanks!

@LFC4EVER oh how nice of you the first letter of my name!

thanks a bunch now just to struggle thru the "M" and the "A"

and I'll be all set for a new avatar and siggy. :lol: great job on converting that tut. would be nice to actually see a section here for those type of translated tuts.

Well oma, here you go!

oma.png