Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

@ N00Bz

Thanks, and yes, those are raindrops:) As for your avatar, very impressive for being hand-made! It's also good for a laugh.

@ TheHowler

I love your Ezio sig espeacially the faded cloud/dusty background. For the other one maybe try clarifying the lines on the one side, the light on his chest makes it harder to see. None-the-less good job.

What do you think of this?sringsig.jpg

Believe it or not,the light is made by the lines :P

It happend when I set it to screen.

Believe it or not,the light is made by the lines :P

It happend when I set it to screen.

Oh!! ok that makes sense. I've had that before but yours looked like the light came from the stock image.

@N00Bz

Are you like reeeaaally into anime or something? (I saw your gallery which was very good btw)

Well...

nice work...

Thank you for sharing your work here...

Actually i am new here in this forum and field as well...So i really impressed to see your work.. I need some help to make a logo for my site.. SO could you please help me????

My latest sigs most still W.I.P

minrip-1.png

deusexsig.png

deusexoutofpic.png

resistance3red.png

res3chihero.png

The deus ex ones are inspired by the howlers attempts and the last Resistance 3 one is the first sig I have done with both a render and c4ds.

All renders for Resistance 3 ones were made by me.

Edited by minners71

@prismichelix like the borders boltbait.smile.png

Some of my new ones, have ditched renders and c4ds for 100% PDN ones.

minnersnew1.png

blackandwhite.png

minspacey.png

sony2.png

minrocket.png

Edited by minners71

Here is an avatar and a bunch of sig that I made a while ago...

A small avatar that I made for another forum:

shizuoavatar.jpg

A bunch of sigs that I created a while ago:

kathysignature.jpg

highwizardsig.jpg

Bad signatures are bad. To be honest I didn't know what was I doing when I was making these things, I just messed around and this is what I came up with, and if I wanted to recreate the same image after a week or two passed by I partially forgot how to make them. Is it the same for you guys?

tophatoncube.png

I know this pic leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm just amazed at how fantastic this programme is! It's been sitting on my PC for quite a while now, and though I briefly opened it a while back, I never really looked at what potential it has with all the effect plug-ins etc.. I run quite a few websites and blogs for myself and friends, and so need a fair few logos, avatars and pics to use here and there. The one above is something I put together for a friend of my son who is a budding magician, and will be used in one of his first posts.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, and to let you know I will be telling just about everyone and anybody about this software. Absolutely fantastic!

:)

John.

Such a lovely idea. Welcome to the wonderful world of PDN!

Prismic - love the sig esp the borders!

Minners - the fish one is fabulous & my fave of them all.

OOOPS! So they are! I have been doing fish images for a while & I have them on the brain.

I can see how they look like both. But I'm running on sleep deprivation... so if someone said they looked like candy canes, I would probably see candy canes as well lol.

But they are pretty epic. Love em :)