david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

@Peacock, Its supposed to be a Narwhal, Strange things they are :lol:

The avatar doesn't look bad, the lines going through the whole piece don't really fit and the microphone seems out of place.

For your first try not bad. 74\100.

@MMS - For T-Shirt designs, I would use Inkscape and make SVG files, which can be scaled up or down limitlessly and without quality loss.

@shadow - It is not a bad piece, but render sigs like that don't tell me anything about your skill in PdN. For example, what were the stocks used? I tend to list them so people can know how much of it I made. Chrisco97, for example, makes some pretty cool render sigs, but has more than proven his skill in other areas. Looking forward to seeing more works from you.

Edited by csm725

That's very nice, Shadowstalker! I like the idea. gg :)

Here's a sig I made a after a LONG time lol, it sucks, yes I know.

d334jsi2lyxv3h9br9w.png

Edited by yy10

@yy10

There's nothing about it that sucks. Your use of unfocus in the background gives depth to the negative space. And the water bubbles rising above the jellyfish look like water bubbles. How did you do this?

I made a sig + variation in my spare time today. Don't expect technical genius, as these are products of my boredom. ;)

2z9ctuo.jpg

24wu8o5.jpg

On the bottom one I used the cross processing plugin, which is pretty darn legit. I don't know what is with the black half border, but who cares. 

Oh, also the pic is actually mine, not a stock. :)

the focal is not easy to identify and the colors are awful and the effects aren't that good.

keep tryin made. hope that was not too harsh but it was honest ;)

I agree with pipp92 here. It looks like you spilled drink on the render and it dried out...but I like the overall concept.

Edited by chrisco97