Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

I made a sig + variation in my spare time today. Don't expect technical genius, as these are products of my boredom. ;)

2z9ctuo.jpg

24wu8o5.jpg

On the bottom one I used the cross processing plugin, which is pretty darn legit. I don't know what is with the black half border, but who cares. 

Oh, also the pic is actually mine, not a stock. :)

I knew someone would say both of those things. :D

<gasp> You must be psychic......or is that psychotic? I can never remember which is which. I know I take medicine for one of them. :00:

@ Atradese, Wow that is very nice ! I like your sig too.

@ DigitalAssassin, It's a little busy, OK it's a lot busy. Too much red, way too much red. I can see what you are trying to do and it's a good concept. Try some of the other plugins and maybe you will find some that will better compliment the render.

@ Lance, That is beautiful ! Very very nice. Smooth, crisp, nice color contrast with the hi-lights, perfect reflection. All in all a wonderful sig. Exacatly what I would expect from the great, one and only Lance. :D

Not a sig or avatar. Just playing around with my old OP logo.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/Possum%20Art/MegaSpace3D_OPLogo.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

<gasp> You must be psychic......or is that psychotic? I can never remember which is which. I know I take medicine for one of them. :00:

@ Atradese, Wow that is very nice ! I like your sig too.

@ DigitalAssassin, It's a little busy, OK it's a lot busy. Too much red, way too much red. I can see what you are trying to do and it's a good concept. Try some of the other plugins and maybe you will find some that will better compliment the render.

@ Lance, That is beautiful ! Very very nice. Smooth, crisp, nice color contrast with the hi-lights, perfect reflection. All in all a wonderful sig. Exacatly what I would expect from the great, one and only Lance. :D

Not a sig or avatar. Just playing around with my old OP logo.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/Possum%20Art/MegaSpace3D_OPLogo.png

Very nice! I lovez me some shineeez!

Bizor, please try to comment on other peoples work and then post something for yourself. :)

@Cortez, It looks pretty good to me although i would prefer the orange gradient to be toned down a little bit. Maybe you good add a little C4D behind the render?

@Bizor, Actually looks pretty nice, the C4d's flow nicely and the colors work well together, i would suggest adding a simple border though, it would add to the awesomeness :D

Cortez: I like everything except the guy on the left doesn't seem to fit in, I would change his color to a darker orange.

Bizor: Very nice! Everything flows easily and I see no sort of mistakes. Looks very professional.

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

Here is one of mine, but something's missing... any advice? Please be critical because I'm working with paint.net since a couple of weeks.

thegame.png

kailey.png

A signature I made for someone a bit ago.

The two of you might get more comments if you commented on other people's submissions.

@ Cortez, Very nice background. The next is not structured well though. It would look better if you had the "Welcome to" on one line, "Los Angeles" on the next line and larger, then the last line smaller but bold. The subject in the image looks too washed out and either needs more contrast or maybe done as a bi-color image of black and orange. You might try monochrome ink on paper effect, or duotone. You could also increase the contrast to bring out the black and then use color balance + to introduce the orange using the hi-lights tone balance button.

@ Bizor, I think it might look better if the background were lighter in contrast and the subjects in the middle were a higher contrast. They look too washed out. They are supposed to be the focal point not the background.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE