Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

@Chrisco97: The render doesn't really match the background and there aren't a whole lot of effects.

It looks like all you did was paste a render on a background and add a glow at the bottom.

Try some other techniques like C4Ds and brushing to make the sig a little more complex.

I do like the border you made. I think it fits the signature pretty well.

Made a vertical signature today.

ghostverticalsigfin1.png

Is it any good?

Hmm, it is true that the background seems odd, however if you think of other sigs I've made with the style it's almost normal. I've blended guys in armour to grassy fields and Altaïr into a desert :wink: Thank you for pointing this out, though.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@Kem

love it, especially the colours!! you've made it focus on the girl by blurring the background and i think

you did a pretty good job at that. oh and also, your border. i barely noticed it at first glance, but i

guess thats what you were going for? you can barely see it, but i dont really like it. dont know why,

maybe its too small, or even that there is a border in your sig. and finally, how the girl and her...stuff?..

is really sharp and has a nice clean flow to it. overall 9.11/10.

oh and people, rate my current sig. notice that it looks a lot like Helio's ignite sig...if you hung

around the forums when Helio was here.

Cool, Tom Clancy! I finished that exact book last week. I just don't like how tall it is. Or, how the lines are. They look like stripes, and they make the render look weird. But overall, nice, good job on it. 8/10

Skitzo, I like everythinig except for the lines you added in. See how the comet is going to the right, and the lines are going towards the left? It messes up the flow of the sig. But otherwise, great! 7/10

Just so everyone knows, I am making a signature in a few days. Just as soon as I find a good place for renders. Planet Renders seems to be messed up, and Game Renders will not let me get to the gallery. Does anybody know of another place?

thank you!

@pipp92

How don't you like it? The one with colour, is probably the best way to go. But the black & white one

makes the background colours seem to pop out, whilst the coloured one background seems to just

blend into the guy. Well I guess that's a good thing? Oh and also, the faded stripes, pretty cool.

Although I would've made the stripes overlay the text or something. overall 8.2/10 nice nice

@chrisco97

looking forward to that sig!

Kemaru -- your current sig is great man! You've totally developed a unique style for yourself -- I don't even have to look at the username to know it's yours :P

Very nice, excellent blending and the colors are fantastic :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thank you for the wonderful comment, Nab! :3 This was the one I that I added C4D's into. Your sig has become quite a classic, too. :)

@Skitzo - A great outcome, but I'm not sure the scanlines fit.

@Pipp - Yeah, I know you can do better sigs than that. That one's still good, though, again the lines are icky. :/

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@ Pipp, I like the one in color the best. The scan lines don't bother me, I think they fit the subject.

Just messing around with some fonts today and I had never used this font even though I have had it for a long time. Yes, the box is supposed to be at this weird angle.

MetalSpikeTextSig.png

This is my current sig. I finished the front of the car that I used in the SOTW comp. Speaking of, it's been extended another week because Sozo is out of town. You guys should enter. Chris did and he has an awesome entry.

So what do you think?

CarGrillSig.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@Possum, your work never ceases to amaze me. All of your SOTW entries are very clean and well executed.

I love the car sig that you have now, has lots of good textures and real car like feel to it.

Best of luck in SOTW.

Thanks! You should enter one. It's a fun challenge.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Pipp, I like the one in color the best. The scan lines don't bother me, I think they fit the subject.

Just messing around with some fonts today and I had never used this font even though I have had it for a long time. Yes, the box is supposed to be at this weird angle.

MetalSpikeTextSig.png

This is my current sig. I finished the front of the car that I used in the SOTW comp. Speaking of, it's been extended another week because Sozo is out of town. You guys should enter. Chris did and he has an awesome entry.

So what do you think?

CarGrillSig.png

The box does have a weird angle, but it looks great!

The car is awesome. I can't fathom someone making that! Awesome!

Also, thanks for complimenting my entry. Means a lot. :)

@ Kemaru: Not really feeling it but great job on the blending. KIU

@ Pipp: Nice. The right part looks to dark tho. Colour version is way better...it's just that maybe it's too messy on the left. Not your best but I really love the scanelines. KIU

@ Chrisco: Try PremiumRenders.com :)

@ Possum: Awesome! (Sry, all I can say)

deviantART

sigs n stuff

hmm... i dont like the head and the hand... it need abit of work... but nice colors..

dont know which of these are the best...

Hidden Content:
47023210.png

conduitfordrenderfinal2.png

conduitfordrenderfinal.png

counduitfixed.png

[EDIT] just fixed the first sig :oops: actually made a new which i think is the best...

Really simple, and the text looks sloppy. (No offense, of course) But, Nice and clean feel to it.

Well the story was that i was making a sig for my friend and i wanted to make it seem like a little kid made it, so the sloppy text was born.

But thanks for the feedback :)