david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

Wow...is that really your first try, mikeyv? It's awesome! But I think the background is a bit weird. :| But I like it! :)

Anyone like this? My second successful smduge sig

animewarriorsigtut.png

the depth is good

effects are ok

but the render would be fit better if it would be a bit more in the middle

the bg on the right side looks kinda weird

kiu ;)

new one:

getting better at this smudge style i think

witchking.png

I like the Witchking one - especially the colors. Cool effects Pipp, are you using custom smudging brushes?

Keep it up :)

That's a huge avatar :lol: nice job on it but I think the color should be different than purple for the background because it makes it hard to see the lady and the border color doesn't match :wink:

First one: The render is very blurred. You want the focal to be sharp and the background blurred.

The background color should match the render. The effects are pretty good.

The second one is better imo, but you should make the background a little more interesting.

The render doesn't really have any flow, and it's poorly cut. I like the colorful effects you used, but the text should be smaller.

thought this was signatures, AVATARS, logo&text??? I do have an avatar lol

It's not RPG avatars we're talking about. The picture up to 120*160px wide and tall above your name is an avatar ;)

Well I decided it was time for a new, sharp, distinct avatar and signature. Naturally, it involves space, since that's the one area I excel in. :lol:

thought this was signatures, AVATARS, logo&text??? I do have an avatar lol

It's not RPG avatars we're talking about. The picture up to 120*160px wide and tall above your name is an avatar ;)

what do you suggest? where do i need to put this one?? lol

awesome, Juraiko! It;s o good! But I think it's a bit too big, took me a while to scroll down. But that ain't a big problem. It's awesome.

And Aislin, yours can be a logo. :wink:

I love the animated avatar, there's nothing wrong. It's quite unique, you should use it. :)

I haven't made anything in a while, so here goes nothing:

coolsig-1.png

@ flip: Haha, yeh I know it's not massively original, but I was just having a go at something a bit different for myself, only had PDN a matter of days

@ sokagirl: Ah cheers, flip does have a point, if taken in a non-critical way, it's nowt special

@ yy10: Thanks. Liking that signature by the way, always good when different styles can be intermixed and amalgamated

@Frostcannon: The blending didn't come off too well, I think it's because it's a pretty small image, so when it gets formatted to a .gif some of the quality is lost. :)

I would use it as my avatar, but the dimensions and filesize are too big to allow me apparently