Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

mountnnecro.png

to me, something seems to be missing-- when its finished and in use it will have music on mouseover

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

• 1 month later...

gunslingergirl.png

I think this is the best signature I've made, even if the render quality is pretty low (because I stupidly tried to do a high contrast glow and realized the flaw after I had saved). Critiques?

Well, the render is slightly pixelated. You can fix this by resizing the render before pasting it to your signature, it works for me. You should work on the background also, it's a little bit empty. Putting the render in the middle is not wrong, but negative space on both sides of a focal point is generally considered unappealing to the eye. There are exceptions, of course, but unless you're really really good and have a perfect vision of what you are making, it's best to start with a focal point placed a little left/right from the centre and a little above.

gorilla.png

gorillalowcontrast.png

I found a really nice render :) It's from planetrenders.net.

The C4Ds are from deviantART, and the background is a night-time cityscape of Istanbul, photo taken by me.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

678: I love the concept. It is brilliantly done. If the jaggies were gone, it would be even better.

NOOBz: I told you what I think in your gallery. ;)

678: I love the concept. It is brilliantly done. If the jaggies were gone, it would be even better.

NOOBz: I told you what I think in your gallery. boltbait.wink.png

Uhm, I'm new at this, whats a 'jaggies?' Also, the center image is a sniper scope, it sybolizes me. Then, the words, 'This War Is Ours,' is my favorite song, also refering to the sniper scope.

Signature678.gif